• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustangs spotted on trucks heading out of Flat Rock!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Yep, map for anyone not familiar with the area
1690052354740.png
Someone tell me once it’s going down 75 I’m assuming that be the route it would take to Virginia and other parts of the east coast. According the window sticker mine is coming by convoy but wonder if that means 100% truck or just mostly truck
Sponsored

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Someone tell me once it’s going down 75 I’m assuming that be the route it would take to Virginia and other parts of the east coast. According the window sticker mine is coming by convoy but wonder if that means 100% truck or just mostly truck
From the other photo, it looks like it's headed north. Most likely going to Dearborn or a Michigan dealership

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
From the other photo, it looks like it's headed north. Most likely going to Dearborn or a Michigan dealership
Yea probably to the shipping area for them which is in Dearborn

All Terrain NAtion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
I was also told mine was received at ramp 51 on 7/20 at 11:29et and it would arrive at my dealership on 8/3. The “built” bubble still isn’t checked and no direct email from Gord saying it shipped though.
My bronco never showed built till after I picked it up.. The pizza tracker is cool but not perfect