• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Damnnn!! I like how that was done!! I'm sure if was hard to part with that one.
It was for sure but luckily the kid that bought it lives in the neighboring town so I see him and the car time to time, definitely hear him, thing was straight piped mbrp sport exhaust from cat back, no mufflers or reso. Sounded fantastic but incredibly loud lol

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately for me, the dash rattle can't be fixed without pulling the entire dash out, which the dealership doesn't want to do because the chances it causes more rattles.

So where do I go from here? Deal with the rattle that sounds like loose plastic clunking around on every little bump or do I try to have another dealership do the work? Can this be claimed as a lemon car due to it being in 5 times now with the same issue and it not being fixed and the dealer not wanting to attempt any more repairs? Not sure what can be claimed as a lemon or not, not that I want to do that, I just want my $60k investment to not rattle.

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Unfortunately for me, the dash rattle can't be fixed without pulling the entire dash out, which the dealership doesn't want to do because the chances it causes more rattles.

So where do I go from here? Deal with the rattle that sounds like loose plastic clunking around on every little bump or do I try to have another dealership do the work? Can this be claimed as a lemon car due to it being in 5 times now with the same issue and it not being fixed and the dealer not wanting to attempt any more repairs? Not sure what can be claimed as a lemon or not, not that I want to do that, I just want my $60k investment to not rattle.
I'd take it to another dealer if they flat refuse. It's so new, they're just being lazy and don't want to do the work.

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd take it to another dealer if they flat refuse. It's so new, they're just being lazy and don't want to do the work.
Next dealer is 45 minutes one way, I would need 100% confirmation that they'd do the work and also need a rental. I may ask once more tomorrow when I take it to have the new weatherstrip put on, if they flat refuse it to my face then I may call the next dealer and see what they can do.

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Next dealer is 45 minutes one way, I would need 100% confirmation that they'd do the work and also need a rental. I may ask once more tomorrow when I take it to have the new weatherstrip put on, if they flat refuse it to my face then I may call the next dealer and see what they can do.
Or, contact Ford customer service and tell them about it. They might be able to convince your dealership to do it. Or at least get you to a dealership that will and help out with a rental if the dealership doesn't have that ability

LaMakina2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium
I have the same issue. I thought the wheels where black when I ordered it, in the photo they looked black so I thought they was going to be black. Explain again what the dealer did. I too felt bamboozled thinking I was getting a black wheel. Although in the picture they do look really good. Iā€™m thinking of getting them powder coated and adding spacers.

S650 Mustang Making it Mine update: 2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue build IMG_8635

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have the same issue. I thought the wheels where black when I ordered it, in the photo they looked black so I thought they was going to be black. Explain again what the dealer did. I too felt bamboozled thinking I was getting a black wheel. Although in the picture they do look really good. Iā€™m thinking of getting them powder coated and adding spacers.

IMG_8635.jpeg
Take a look at your window sticker, is there a $995.00 charge for wheels?

The PP without NP comes with a dark gray wheel. I was messing around yesterday on the vehicle build site and you can option another wheel for $995.00. I think what yours has, is them. Ford's build site is pretty bad giving you a true representation of what colors are.

this is the standard PP wheel. I think the only way you get black wheels is adding the NP package. Could be wrong though šŸ˜
S650 Mustang Making it Mine update: 2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue build 20240128_115245
Sponsored