• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I don't hate it, I just hope this isn't the only mustang concept dealers were shown. Ford keeps teasing and hinting at a more affordable mid-engine car. I need that in my life.

That being said, I like the aggression of this. I especially like the unique surfacing of the fenders and quarter panels. It's aggressive, while looking less try hard than a current gt500, to me at least. The issue with the gt500 is all the additional aggression is concentrated in the front end with the massive opening, and vents. With this, it's more spread out throughout the design.
I agree the fenders are sick but the rest of it looks like an aftermarket body kit which is a little disappointing. To me a gt500 pulling up in your rear view would look way meaner.

Like you said, I hope they have more to show. I don't see the point in keeping the big ass hood on a mid engined car. And the front seats are almost to the rear tires in the side profile, there's no way you could fit an engine in there and call it a mid engine. I'm thinking this isn't the only car they're showing.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Can Ford just please focus on perfecting the s650 and their current line up of cars before going out on another adventure. I've seen too many projects from ford of late and not many vehicles from previous project reveals. I'd love a mid engine mustang and like that for is not gonna let the mustang name die and allowing it to be its own brand. I'm just not sure how this new mustang will be integrated with this current lineup. And if this is something planned 5 years from now. But this seems like a post s650 lineup with a v6 or v8.

mustangtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I got exited initially, but looks like it wont even be a production street car.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
sadly, my guess is a track car, not a production consumer car.
Fine with me. Why knock the dh out of position (and in turn the rest of the line up) right out of the gate?

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Don't think its Mid-engine

Topnotch