• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jersey Garage

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
I spoke to my dealer today and he called the rail yard to mark the two he has sitting in Twin Oaks as “hot”. Give your dealer a call. Maybe they can team together to get ours loaded sooner than later.
sorry man! she showed up tonight unexpectedly!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Paulie820

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
Post pics! When we’re all united with our cars we should try to meet up

S650 Mustang Jersey Garage IMG_8973

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I saw today few cars on I-95(somewhere close to Elizabeth) transported via track: black convertable and vapor blue and something else

Finally, enjoying going to office :D
S650 Mustang Jersey Garage 1694487669177

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
I tracked the rail shipment all the way to Twin Oaks and it was empty on Friday night. I'm being very patient with this so I don't mind but I still am surprised that my dealership has heard nothing and we still have no idea when it will arrive. Despite Twin Oaks being only 20 minutes away.

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
I tracked the rail shipment all the way to Twin Oaks and it was empty on Friday night. I'm being very patient with this so I don't mind but I still am surprised that my dealership has heard nothing and we still have no idea when it will arrive. Despite Twin Oaks being only 20 minutes away.
You may want to contact the dealer and make sure they know it is there, and ask them to call the rail yard and mark it "hot". When I talked to my dealer, they thought it was still in production because that's what their system is telling them. I had the sales manager call the rail yard to confirm it was there. It turns out they have 2 sitting in Twin Oaks.

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw today few cars on I-95(somewhere close to Elizabeth) transported via track: black convertable and vapor blue and something else

Finally, enjoying going to office :D
1694487669177.png
Looks awesome. Congrats!

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone else thinking of getting their car Ceramic Coated? I've been getting quotes from around the North Jersey area, and from I've read on the forums here, it's a good thing to get. Just hard to figure out who is the right place to take it to.

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Anyone else thinking of getting their car Ceramic Coated? I've been getting quotes from around the North Jersey area, and from I've read on the forums here, it's a good thing to get. Just hard to figure out who is the right place to take it to.
I will do that somewhere in october I think

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WOOHOO!!!! Just got the call, my baby is in. They are trying to get it prepped for tonight, but I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up.

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
Got my girl on Wednesday. Haven't taken at home pics yet, been too busy loving her up. Here's some pics when it arrived.
S650 Mustang Jersey Garage 20230915_150000
S650 Mustang Jersey Garage 20230921_214748
S650 Mustang Jersey Garage 20230915_145952

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. Enjoy her. I've only had mine since Tuesday, but take it everywhere I go, and typically with the top down, even in sub-60* weather. haha. I can verify the heating system is good. :cool:

Nace.Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt PP, 2021 Explorer
I'm down in Salem County. Spend most my time in DE at the dealer though!

S650 Mustang Jersey Garage IMG_7839
Sponsored