• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G!

TheCur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GT 5.0, 16 C7 2LT, 17 SS 50th 'vert, all sold.
Greets. Had an account circa 2011-ish...
Bought a '12 GT Premium and loved every minute I had it.
Sold it and ended up in a '16 C7 2LT 7M, and then bought a '17 SS 50th Anniv convertible. I'm brand agnostic and just like cars.
Was currently thinking of getting a Scat Pack Widebody when I learned that the '24 Mustangs were dropping.
Now I'm leaning heavily towards a Dark Horse in that Vapour Blue, gorgeous car.
Sponsored

Last edited:

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Just realized i never introduced myself
my '22 mustang is my first mustang and my second car, but i plan to get a dark horse because i šŸ’› that interior
i play, modify, and make video games, do 3d modelling and rendering, and do coding as well (mainly JS and HTML, sometimes Java or C#)
i also love things having to do with animals, especially wolves and foxes, and am always very interested in how programs work, as well as how to break/glitch them and find bugs

Underway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gt Premium PP1
Currently driving a 21 Gt Premium PP1 but placed a deposit on January 3rd for a new Dark Horse. The Horse is amazing and can't wait to see it in person.
S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 314687020_3663305087229888_3645505396163518853_n

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
Hi! I participated in forums in the past but not as active because I was stupid and tried to love someone.
Now that I got rid of that minor problem...

Here's my timeline....
1. 2015 Ecoboost in college, it was totaled for me.
2. 2015 GT TT,
3. Traded for a 2016 GT350,
4. Traded for a 2018 GT350. (Current)
5. Bought a house.
6. Traded in my Denali and picked up a 2019 F350 Platinum (Diesel) now I am a FMC household.
7. Bought a 2020 Ninja 650
8. Bought a 2020 ZX-6R
9. Bought a boat
10. Realized that women are still mistaking my manhood for being large - despite the giant man cave i live in - even on the account of being Asian, I lifted my truck to eliminate any possibility of them making this mistake again.
11. 2024 DarkHorse
12. Before yall shit on me, toys are paid for, I have a strong retirement fund, my parents were poor rice farmers in VN and we immigrated to the US when I was 11 - I just work a lot and 100% blessed.

I'm glad I'm back, and thank you everyone for being welcoming. I'm still somewhat young at 29 so sometimes I say stupid shit and ask even dumber questions. I hope yall can forgive me.

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
Here from the GM world. Ive owned about every pre-14 Corvette, Cadillac, and Trans Am/Camaro ever built.
Always been team GM and ā€œanti Mustangā€, but GM seems to be ā€œanti-their-fanbaseā€ and have discontinued the Camaro, yet AGAINā€¦.
I begrudgingly forgave after they pulled that crap in 03.
I will not again.
Just sold my Camaro ZL1 1LE.
Just sold the wifeā€™s Cadillac V.
And, about to sell the GM truck I picked up awhile back.
No more GM in this household.
Not gonna lieā€¦ this is an EXTREMELY hard transition for me.
But it is on principle.
Looking forward to the new S650 and new adventure.

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Here from the GM world. Ive owned about every pre-14 Corvette, Cadillac, and Trans Am/Camaro ever built.
Always been team GM and ā€œanti Mustangā€, but GM seems to be ā€œanti-their-fanbaseā€ and have discontinued the Camaro, yet AGAINā€¦.
I will not again.
But it is on principle.
Welcome to the Bright Side buddy :)

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Hello all,

First time ever posting anything, so may screw this up. Come from a Ford family and got my first Mustang, green 2000, when I was a ā€œScreaminā€™ Seamanā€ in San Diego. Got rid of her 10 years and 106,000 miles later for a Grabber Blue GT in 2010, six months before they announced the 5.0 was coming back! Had to sell her when we had our fourth child. Told my wife Iā€™d eventually get a Stang in the garage again. Child number 6 is now 7 and Iā€™m anxiously awaiting the DH. Want the Grabber Blue, but think I have to do the Blue Ember with the appearance package because I really want the Indigo seats! Decisions!!

Thanks to all that post Intel on here, which Iā€™ve been following since its inception.

God Bless and happy hunting that perfect Stang for you!

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Donā€™t make it too personal or let it bother you. Itā€™s as simple as GM isnā€™t giving you the option, dodge either, so ford it is. Even die-hards canā€™t really argue with that.
Iā€™d still grab a V8 black-wing today if I was in that tax bracket though šŸ˜‚

I will not again.
But it is on principle.

Zcarmenb28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Camaro ZL1, 22 Supra 3.0
I will not again.
But it is on principle.
Selling your already purchased GM products doesn't do anything to hurt GM. I would never sell my '21 ZL1 just because GM is planning to transition to an EV company. Though, they do have a 6th gen small block V8 coming down the pipeline, so the Chevy V8 isn't over yet. I think it's currently planned to be developed for trucks, but the Corvette and Camaro V8s share the current V8 block with the trucks anyway, so there's hope yet, at least for another engine life-cycle.

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
Selling your already purchased GM products doesn't do anything to hurt GM. I would never sell my '21 ZL1 just because GM is planning to transition to an EV company. Though, they do have a 6th gen small block V8 coming down the pipeline, so the Chevy V8 isn't over yet. I think it's currently planned to be developed for trucks, but the Corvette and Camaro V8s share the current V8 block with the trucks anyway, so there's hope yet, at least for another engine life-cycle.
Directly, no. It does not do anything. As I already stated, it is on principle. GM will not receive any more money or free advertisement from my family. Those things matter to me.

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
Hi everyone šŸ‘‹ I am the BombZombie šŸ’£

Coming from M6G with my '17 Super Snake. I'm super stoked for the new Darkhorse, but I'm going to wait to see what other S650 variants become available/are planned before ordering anything first year. I originally planned on grabbing a Darkhorse, but I'm going to sit down for a bit while I sort other adventures out first.

In the meantime, I'm going to live vicariously through all you that end up with a S650 in the the next year! šŸ¤™šŸ˜Š

Cheers šŸ»

DarkHelmet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue SV & soon a Mustang GT
Greetings and salutations.

N00b here when it comes to Mustangs, although I've admired and longed for one since my college days when I rented a 2-tone foxbody 1988 GT for a week.

Hope to be a 2024 GT owner by the end of this year, if not sooner. šŸ˜Š

theslerg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base Ecoboost Auto with Performance Pack
Greetings, Lady's and Gentlemen!

The Slerg here!

2022 GT California Special! Rare Cyber Orange Metallic California Special... so I think im special, too. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 20220603_163010