• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Insurance and also for ones wondering on steps of building your car

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Found this on this site, somewhere. Lol
Also just curious, the ones that already have your car. How is your insurance? My husband went and paid ours. We always get a check back not long after we pay as they always quote us more than it is. It was $390 for 6 months. Just wondering if that’s what all of yours is running around

S650 Mustang Insurance and also for ones wondering on steps of building your car IMG_5222
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I'm paying $500, every six months for a car of the spec referenced below.

Edit: 100K per person, 300K per accident, full coverage, $1K deductible.

CO has some of the highest $ auto and homeowner's insurance in the country.

https://www.valuepenguin.com/motor-vehicle-theft-statistics

Last article I read, 80 cars a day are stolen from Denver alone.

Before they were just stealing cats. Now, they just take the entire vehicle. Full-sized trucks are #1.

Insurance + thefts + Inflation = 😳🤬:angry: . Still, 0 regrets of any kind.

Last edited:

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
With my '04 F-150, my insurance (per month) will go up about $300 or so.

Now granted, YMWV. I'm in a big city and relatively young (plus, I don't have the cleanest record).

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
I'm paying $500, every six months for a car of the spec referenced below.

CO has some of the highest $ auto and homeowner's insurance in the country.

https://www.valuepenguin.com/motor-vehicle-theft-statistics

Last article I read, 80 cars a day are stolen from Denver alone.

Before they were just stealing cats. Now, they just take the entire vehicle. Full-sized trucks are #1.

Insurance + thefts + Inflation = 😳🤬:angry: . Still, 0 regrets of any kind.
Shoot, that sounds like a downright steal! I'm paying about $800 every 6 months for an EB premium here in MI.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With my '04 F-150, my insurance (per month) will go up about $300 or so.

Now granted, YMWV. I'm in a big city and relatively young (plus, I don't have the cleanest record).
So, under 400 for 6 mos is pretty good?
Shoot, that sounds like a downright steal! I'm paying about $800 every 6 months for an EB premium here in MI.
so under $400 6 mos is 👍🏻

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
My insurance is nearly twice what you pay. It's important to note that I carry fairly heavy insurance to protect myself against being sued because I didn't have enough coverage. In addition, I prefer an insurance company that isn't going to play games should I be the one at fault. I am a safe driver but should I make a mistake, I don't want the other person to suffer.
I was once hit by a teen driver with one of those big name cheap policies. Because my car was old, they only wanted to give me scrap value. The one saving grace was my father broke his leg (not related to an auto) and was really grumpy being confined to a couch so he was in a good mood to talk to an uncooperative insurance agent. We received a decent settlement but I still had to put some sweat into assembling a replacement.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely. Where and with who?
I’m in SC and we have used State Farm forever. Helps when you are a senior citizen. I drive fast, but haven’t had a ticket in years, have had a few warnings, and our credit scores are excellent, which also helps. We have always gotten a check back after we paid for new insurance, so I’m kind of excited about what it might come down to yet

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My insurance is nearly twice what you pay. It's important to note that I carry fairly heavy insurance to protect myself against being sued because I didn't have enough coverage. In addition, I prefer an insurance company that isn't going to play games should I be the one at fault. I am a safe driver but should I make a mistake, I don't want the other person to suffer.
I was once hit by a teen driver with one of those big name cheap policies. Because my car was old, they only wanted to give me scrap value. The one saving grace was my father broke his leg (not related to an auto) and was really grumpy being confined to a couch so he was in a good mood to talk to an uncooperative insurance agent. We received a decent settlement but I still had to put some sweat into assembling a replacement.
Not really sure what you mean by fairly heavy insurance, we’ve always carry the same insurance on every vehicle insurance that covers if we’re at fault and of course the insurance to pay if somebody else without ins that’s at fault

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Good ol no fault insurance. One thing I do not miss about MI.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT