Both of our posts are equally helpful.take a pick? - otherwise how does this assist in the resolution of an ‘insane 0-60’
adj. dumb·er, dumb·est
a. Lacking the power of speech. Used of animals and inanimate objects.
b. Offensive Incapable of using speech; mute. Used of humans. See Usage Note at mute.
2. Temporarily speechless, as with shock or fear: I was dumb with disbelief.
3. Unwilling to speak; taciturn.
4. Not expressed or articulated in sounds or words: dumb resentment.
5. Nautical Not self-propelling.
6. Conspicuously unintelligent; stupid: dumb officials; a dumb decision.
7. Unintentional; haphazard: dumb luck.
tr.v. dumbed, dumb·ing, dumbs
To make silent or dumb.
dumb down (or up)
Slang To rewrite for a less educated or less sophisticated audience.
think what you want, I would have done the same thing and when I found out my computer on my brand new $63000 car wasn’t working right, ALL hell would break out and I hope that’s what the OP does!ignorant
- Lacking education or knowledge.
- Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge.
- Unaware or uninformed.
That's the very definition of ignorance. If you had done the same thing, you would also be ignorant. What does join date have to do with incorrect information?
Which we know theirs isn't even broke in yet. Crazy how different peoples times are. You have some hitting low 4's, which is believable, then you have some in the 5's, which is still believable, so no-one really knows anything at all and until everyone's is broken in we won't really know whats happening.American Muscle could only manage about 5.4sec or so and said the car was slow:
Yeah, that is a reasonable real world number under many conditions... But it's not slow, and technically the presenter in that video never called it slow, either.American Muscle could only manage about 5.4sec or so and said the car was slow: