• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Insane 0-60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Yes ... I think the real story between the one 2.7 0 to 60 and another car getting a 9 second quarter mile... how are we supposed to trust it...

If I go post a picture of the accelerometer on my car it shows a max os something like 1.6g on a right turn... im 10000% positive that's not right either and other s550 guys haven't gotten weird acceleration times and cornering Gs on their car as well

So this is not a s650 thing only.....

There has to be a glitch in the programming that was carried over ...
Glitch that needs fixed
Sponsored

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
I'll use my posterior dyno, it's probably more accurate than the 0-60 software, or so it would seem. Maybe the OP could do a run in the opposite direction; might bring that 2.7 down a bit...

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP is either a troll or very young and ignorant, either way post needs deleted and banned if remade.
He isn’t young, and he isn’t ignorant He has been on here longer than you! Like I have said, if I would have gotten a reading like that on mine, It was on the computer like that. I would’ve done the same damn thing. Pay 60 some thousand dollars for a car you don’t expect for the computer to be screwed up like that! Maybe these workers and the union that are so worried about paying people more than they’re worth, Should know about the problems alot of people are having. Actually, maybe the workers should be happy that they have jobs, they may not for long. I have seen Firsthand the damage unions can do.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
He isn’t young, and he isn’t ignorant He has been on here longer than you! Like I have said, if I would have gotten a reading like that on mine, It was on the computer like that. I would’ve done the same damn thing. Pay 60 some thousand dollars for a car you don’t expect for the computer to be screwed up like that! Maybe these workers and the union that are so worried about paying people more than they’re worth, Should know about the problems alot of people are having. Actually, maybe the workers should be happy that they have jobs, they may not for long. I have seen Firsthand the damage unions can do.
And we would have questioned you too : ) depending on how you responded we may be mean to you too lol just being honest... and no excuses here for being a woman.. been married for 22 years but my wife allows me to still talk to one of my ex girlfriend as they have hung out .. she knows not a threat but my ex was a writer for NMRA magazine and has a 9 second mustang... so no excuses here lol

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ps I was a member at the s550 forums from day 1... although I changed my username at some point... have owned 4 S550 Mustangs including current car... and I'm sure at some point I'll own an s650 too... just waiting to see what they slot in above the DH

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And we would have questioned you too : ) depending on how you responded we may be mean to you too lol just being honest... and no excuses here for being a woman.. been married for 22 years but my wife allows me to still talk to one of my ex girlfriend as they have hung out .. she knows not a threat but my ex was a writer for NMRA magazine and has a 9 second mustang... so no excuses here lol
And, I am 66 and have been married almost 47 years, and if I have a new car and the computer is wrong, FORD is going to hear about it. I don’t give a rats ass if anyone says things to me! I don’t care what my husband does either, he is an adult man, I’m not his mommy and he is not my daddy. Who cares who you talk too? My husband travels for a living, has for 40 years, do,I care? No! He has always provided very well for us
So, really don’t understand your statement! Saying what my cars computer says, and what my husband does is 2 different things!

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And, I am 66 and have been married almost 47 years, and if I have a new car and the computer is wrong, FORD is going to hear about it. I don’t give a rats ass if anyone says things to me! I don’t care what my husband does either, he is an adult man, I’m not his mommy and he is not my daddy. Who cares who you talk too? My husband travels for a living, has for 40 years, do,I care? No! He has always provided very well for us
So, really don’t understand your statement! Saying what my cars computer says, and what my husband does is 2 different things!

Once your car is broken in..send it and let us know your results...honestly if it's slow no judgment because street vs track is completely different... and if it does read something silly will be supporting your quest to get answers from Ford...

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Once your car is broken in..send it and let us know your results...honestly if it's slow no judgment because street vs track is completely different... and if it does read something silly will be supporting your quest to get answers from Ford...
I know my brother did 2.9 0-60 in his Lamborghini. I really don’t really care How fast mine goes because I’m not getting it for racing. I’m getting it to enjoy in our golden years. Unfortunately, they’re gonna have a lot of problems with this 2024!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know my brother did 2.9 0-60 in his Lamborghini. I really don’t really care How fast mine goes because I’m not getting it for racing. I’m getting it to enjoy in our golden years. Unfortunately, they’re gonna have a lot of problems with this 2024!
I don’t have time for anymore Tonight I have to be up for work tomorrow morning yes work, I probably could run circles around the 20 and 30 year old and I gave 150%

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t have time for anymore Tonight I have to be up for work tomorrow morning yes work, I probably could run circles around the 20 and 30 year old and I gave 150%

Enjoy the ride I say!! And yes I 1000% believe your brothers Lamborghini will do a 2.9! Your brother is a lucky guy... jealous of anyone who owns a Lamborghini! Beautiful cars...

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I pushed my Dark Horse over the weekend and I went so fast, that I could travel through time. Freaky shit!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enjoy the ride I say!! And yes I 1000% believe your brothers Lamborghini will do a 2.9! Your brother is a lucky guy... jealous of anyone who owns a Lamborghini! Beautiful cars...
He doesn’t own it anymore. Sold it and got the new vet!

ElektroSmokes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT, 2016 Ecoboost, 2021 GT

ignorant

ĭg′nər-ənt
adjective
  1. Lacking education or knowledge.
  2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge.
  3. Unaware or uninformed.

That's the very definition of ignorance. If you had done the same thing, you would also be ignorant. What does join date have to do with incorrect information?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
ignorant

ĭg′nər-ənt
adjective
  1. Lacking education or knowledge.
  2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge.
  3. Unaware or uninformed.

That's the very definition of ignorance. If you had done the same thing, you would also be ignorant. What does join date have to do with incorrect information?
take a pick? - otherwise how does this assist in the resolution of an ‘insane 0-60’

dumb
(dĹ­m)
adj. dumb¡er, dumb¡est
a.
Lacking the power of speech. Used of animals and inanimate objects.
b. Offensive Incapable of using speech; mute. Used of humans. See Usage Note at mute.
2. Temporarily speechless, as with shock or fear: I was dumb with disbelief.
3. Unwilling to speak; taciturn.
4. Not expressed or articulated in sounds or words: dumb resentment.
5. Nautical Not self-propelling.
6. Conspicuously unintelligent; stupid: dumb officials; a dumb decision.
7. Unintentional; haphazard: dumb luck.
tr.v. dumbed, dumb¡ing, dumbs
To make silent or dumb.
Phrasal Verb:
dumb down (or up)

Slang To rewrite for a less educated or less sophisticated audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.