• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I won the game !! I got Dark Horse without $10k Markups !!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Finally, I could get back my original Dark Horse without $10k mark up!!

As I posted before, they put >10k mark up on my ordered DH. So, we gave up buying at that time. Thus, they put my DH on their showroom to expose others including internet sales (I could find my DH on sale on kbb.com, google advertisement etc…). I was so nervous and complicated mixed feelings whether my DH will be gone somewhere for 2 weeks.

I tried to put my mind staying calm and to stay with the fight with my mind to find any chance or opportunity to get her back as original deal.

Then the chance has come suddenly. Thanks to Luis Cruz, who is another sales consultant (he knows my bad story with other sales manager like I posted), I could get her back without 10k markup any more on last day of September!! He tried his best to convince his general manager to remove any mark up. And I believe the timing was the perfect. I have no idea of the fact, but most likely they could have a quota to achieve sales target of the month or quarter. Thanks to my geek selection (Carbonized Gray, 6MT, Handling Package and Blue Caliper), probably nobody has interest to buy, nor nobody contacts the dealer about my DH to buy. Thus, I think GM changed his mind not putting 10k markup but sell it to get their achievement of sales quota. (Without sell, no gross margin he can get of cause!!)

I want my DH, they want to sell… Both intentions have been finally matched 😁

Luis called me he got green signal to sell without 10k markup. So, I stopped by at the same day. Then finally I got it!!

Welcome back to home, my new buddy 🤩🥰😍
20230930_142814.jpg

20231001_112307.jpg
20230930_163606.jpg
Awesome congrats!

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Looks terrific. Good work standing your ground!

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Congrats, what is your take about the cloth seats DH has.

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Yup, I learned BKM, I will buy next time also on end of the month or quarter 🤣
Thanks 😊
Always have the sales manager sign stating car to be sold at msrp that legally binding you can take it to corporate or your states attorney general they love shit like that consumer protection
Sponsored