• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

McSmugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Wow $650 isn't bad but I guess I would need to find someone to do it in my area (Michigan). Also I've been asking questions about the 400A vs the 401A and your the first person I've come across with a 400A. Any chance you have some pictures of the interior - especially the seats? Any chance you were able to compare the 400A to the 401A? Did you check out a base interior GT with cloth too? How do you like the interior and how is the quality of the seats? Do you think they will hold up over time?

I think the leather in the 400A is some sort of blend between synthetic and real leather whereas the seats in the 401A is real leather. Also someone mentioned that the seating material in the 400A is thinner? Unfortunately I've only been able to find 401A cars around me.

I just started a thread on this issue yesterday as I'm trying to decide if I want to spring for the GT Premium (400A) over the 301A pkg I currently have on order. My biggest gripe about jumping to the premium is that I don't care for the wheels but your wheels look really nice painted. Also I'm a little nervous about going from an 18" to a 19" as our roads here in MI are a complete dumpster fire,lol. I worry about potholes,etc. How do you find the ride quality of the 19's?

Here's my thread if you want to take a look:

https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/th...terior-seating-questions.160092/#post-3255712

Sorry about all the questions but anything you can answer or offer advice on would be greatly appreciated.
I'll take some pictures of the seats later and post them to the other thread.

I ordered the 1st day the banks were open, so I didn't get to see anything else before buying. As far as the wheel size goes, our roads in southern IL are bad too. It's subjective, but I think the ride is fine. Definitely a stiffer ride than my Ford Fusion on 18s, but that's a vastly different car entirely.
Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
I'll take some pictures of the seats later and post them to the other thread.

I ordered the 1st day the banks were open, so I didn't get to see anything else before buying. As far as the wheel size goes, our roads in southern IL are bad too. It's subjective, but I think the ride is fine. Definitely a stiffer ride than my Ford Fusion on 18s, but that's a vastly different car entirely.
That would be great. Really appreciate it.