• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

20" Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels | $1,500

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Why can’t I add these wheels with the PP?
Sponsored

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Because the PP comes as a synergistic package with specific PP wheels and tires that are designed to function together with the rest of the upgraded parts for best performance and are calibrated as such, and is not editable with individual parts substitutions.

Allowing that would be a parts management and computer calibration nightmare.

Adding the 20" Wheels is incompatiple with the package and calibration, thus if you add the 20" wheels, the configurator automatically removes the PP.

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Because the PP comes as a synergistic package with specific PP wheels and tires that are designed to function together with the rest of the upgraded parts for best performance and are calibrated as such, and is not editable with individual parts substitutions.

Allowing that would be a parts management and computer calibration nightmare.

Adding the 20" Wheels is incompatiple with the package and calibration, thus if you add the 20" wheels, the configurator automatically removes the PP.
Thank you. Is there a way to get the PP spoiler? By itself?

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Thank you. Is there a way to get the PP spoiler? By itself?
Apparently not. I just ran through the configurator for a GT and added the 20" wheels, then tried to add just the performance spoiler. And it forces me to remove the 20" wheels and other parts and add the 19" PP wheels which are part of the PP so it adds the PP also:

S650 Mustang 20" Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels | $1,500 1000025272

You might have to have the dealer order and install one if you want it with the 20" wheels.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Apparently not. I just ran through the configurator for a GT and added the 20" wheels, then tried to add just the performance spoiler. And it forces me to remove the 20" wheels and other parts and add the 19" PP wheels which are part of the PP so it adds the PP also:

1000025272.jpg

You might have to have the dealer order and install one if you want it with the 20" wheels.

Good luck!
Thank you. You think they’d do that? Are the spoilers installed at factory or dealership?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
That’s good to know. The C8, they do it at the dealership. I’m glad to know it’s factory. Probably robot drilled.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
That’s good to know. The C8, they do it at the dealership. I’m glad to know it’s factory. Probably robot drilled.
You may want to look for some aftermarket options. The factory spoilers are very expensive. The DH wing is $3k
Sponsored