• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hunting for a Dark Horse….

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I’ve owned a 1993 Cobra, 2003 Cobra and a 2017 GT350. I sold my GT350 in 2020….I should not have! I bought a 2020 Wrangler Rubicon as a toy…. I need a fast car…The Dark Horse has caught my eye. So I’ve been searching for a MSRP deal and this is what I’ve found…

I found a black non-handling package Darkhorse at the dealer right down the street from my house. Set up the MSRP deal and upon really inspecting and I found some scratches and high spots from the hack ceramic coating job that was done. I wanted things fixed before I signed the deal and they said they’ll do it after signed… Needless to say that deal did not happen.

I found a vapor blue non-handling package car that was 1000 over MSRP but I did not even begin to haggle because the front bumper had a gouge on the edge of it. I got an email Saturday afternoon saying that they fixed it and I should come take a look at it. So this is an option.

I also found a dark matter gray MSRP not handling package dark horse but it is six hours away.

I found a fully optioned blue ember handling package car not to far the stickered for $74,300….I got them to $75k even.

is the handling package really worth it? Or…is the base car good enough?
What color was your 2003 Cobra and was it a convertible version?
Sponsored

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse