• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

HP undertray different than non-HP?

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
I'm specifically asking if anyone can give confirmation that the front splitter undertray is different between the HP splitter and the non-HP? Are they different part numbers? Will the HP splitter mounts not match the holes in the non-HP undertray?

I plan to find this out by the end of the week by comparing with a friend's HP Dark Horse, and might try installing his splitter on my non-HP using my existing undertray. But figured I'd ask to see if anyone could save us the effort.

The reasoning? He wants to get a carbon fiber front splitter, but it doesn't include an undertray with that upgrade. I would gladly buy his HP plastic splitter if I could actually use it on my car as is, or if there was any way to buy the undertray separate...
Sponsored

Tuxonspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse
I just installed the HP splitter on my non HP car. Everything lined up just fine. The HP splitter is two pieces though.

OP
OP
NightSurgeX2

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just installed the HP splitter on my non HP car. Everything lined up just fine. The HP splitter is two pieces though.
Right, that's what I wanted to know. If I only had the actual splitter and not the second piece, could it work or not

Yukongt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse 2024 Vapor Blue 700A
Thanks for letting me know. Does anyone know if it's two pieces and one part number or two part numbers? I ordered the HP splitter under part number PR3Z-17626-AA.

OP
OP
NightSurgeX2

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for letting me know. Does anyone know if it's two pieces and one part number or two part numbers? I ordered the HP splitter under part number PR3Z-17626-AA.
One part number, two pieces

Yukongt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse 2024 Vapor Blue 700A

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ