• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How To Track The RailCar Number

Arlencito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt
Can anyone help me, Im trying to see how i can track my Rail with ( Canadian National Railways ) to see when my S650 Arrives.
Sponsored

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Can anyone help me, Im trying to see how i can track my Rail with ( Canadian National Railways ) to see when my S650 Arrives.
Not to hijack, but this has potential to be a pretty informative thread.

Below is how you can track Railcars with CSX:

Call: 800-235-2352
After prompt, say: Location
After prompt, say: The 4 letter railcar prefix
After prompt, say: The railcar number
After prompt, say: Done

The Ford Chat rep can provide you with the CSX Railcar Number, but you may have to prompt them by specifically asking for the location of your vehicle.

Reactions: DCS
OP
OP

Arlencito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt
it only says when it shipped no other information.

longjonsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ram 1500 Laramie, 2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Has anyone figured out how to track on Canadian National (CN)? Mine has been shipped via CN and I would like to track the progress. The tracker keeps changing my ETA daily

OP
OP

Arlencito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt
Has anyone figured out how to track on Canadian National (CN)? Mine has been shipped via CN and I would like to track the progress. The tracker keeps changing my ETA daily
call 1-800-877-5123 click option 1 for English's, they say trace when they ask and speak your railcar number they will ask for fax i say no, all it said for me since i started to track it was, shipped and date, or arrived and date, but never told me any location.

so really it was pointless.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Not to hijack, but this has potential to be a pretty informative thread.

Below is how you can track Railcars with CSX:

Call: 800-235-2352
After prompt, say: Location
After prompt, say: The 4 letter railcar prefix
After prompt, say: The railcar number
After prompt, say: Done

The Ford Chat rep can provide you with the CSX Railcar Number, but you may have to prompt them by specifically asking for the location of your vehicle.
I tried this today with the rail car number provided by Ford chat. Works like a champ! Found out where my car is and when delivery is expected at the port. Looks like the potential to have my car in my garage next weekend! If anyone is looking to track the rail car this is the way to go.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I tried this today with the rail car number provided by Ford chat. Works like a champ! Found out where my car is and when delivery is expected at the port. Looks like the potential to have my car in my garage next weekend! If anyone is looking to track the rail car this is the way to go.
What a minute was looking at this post last night too 🤣🤣. When did your car ship? And is it with Canadian National?

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
What a minute was looking at this post last night too 🤣🤣. When did your car ship? And is it with Canadian National?
Shipped either yesterday or today. Ford chat provided the rail car number. It is shipping with CSX. The tracker listed it as shipped to New Boston on Oct 24, but it sat for a couple days there. Hope that helps!

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Shipped either yesterday or today. Ford chat provided the rail car number. It is shipping with CSX. The tracker listed it as shipped to New Boston on Oct 24, but it sat for a couple days there. Hope that helps!
I called and used the number that was provided and it said empty and in Colorado lol. But Ford chat gives me 11/7-11/20 as estimated delivery. So I assume my car is setting at a rail yard or something. At least i know it's assigned something.

Combinepilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Limited
I had the same issue. Decided to just call CN customer service , explained the situation, got scolded a bit for having the rail car #, asked for my vehicle VIN, came back on the phone and said that the railcar was sitting in Calgary AB. She was very helpful...worth a shot.

rockman 2738

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Titanium
Call your salesman. The dealership has tracking software that will show exactly where it's at. Dearborn Truck Ramp 59 to Las Vegas. He called me every day and told me exactly where it was, even if moving. Picked mine up today! Fun.
Sponsored