• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How likely my MY24 will Never get built?

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I have a GT with Nite Pony on order since June. Demand for NP is growing and Ford is still at 13% availability according to the constraint posting. Every week they do not seem to be making adjustments to add supply for the "Black Painted Roof" exhausted.

I can be patient and wait, even till end of next year IF I will get built, I don't want to wait over a year to be denied.

So, my question is to those who have ordered vehicles before, how likely is it that I wait all the way till end of MY24 production, and I never get built?
Sponsored

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
Following, in similar boat with NP and PP…

TX2AZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6, 2022 Ford F150 XLT
I’m in the same boat, ordered mid august. fingers crossed for early 24 for me. I didn’t expect it this year anyway

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I have an NPP order currently but I am going to cancel it. I absolutely hate waiting. I found a similar build at one of the dealerships only without NPP.

I decided to buy that and get the roof, mirrors and badges blacked out at much lower cost that NPP. The only downside to this would be that you wouldn't get the darker headlights. Though I like them better than the regular ones, I didnt feel it was worth the 6+ months wait.

These are just my two cents.

OP
OP
JAM486HP

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I have an NPP order currently but I am going to cancel it. I absolutely hate waiting. I found a similar build at one of the dealerships only without NPP.

I decided to buy that and get the roof, mirrors and badges blacked out at much lower cost that NPP. The only downside to this would be that you wouldn't get the darker headlights. Though I like them better than the regular ones, I didnt feel it was worth the 6+ months wait.

These are just my two cents.
I know I have thought about that, though I can not stand the non NP wheels on Premium GT, Good aftermarket wheels are the price on NP right there. I'd rather have the stock Black 18" on the non premium GT's

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Mine is probably worse than yours. I have Performance Pack and Nite Pony, I am probably last in the line :crying:

OP
OP
JAM486HP

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Mine is probably worse than yours. I have Performance Pack and Nite Pony, I am probably last in the line :crying:
Let's hope not... though they are ramping up Performane Pack a little, just NP Black Roof nothing.

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Let's hope not... though they are ramping up Performane Pack a little, just NP Black Roof nothing.
Compared to some of the others, I only ordered little over 4 weeks ago. It is my first mustang and I am eagerly waiting for it :)

OP
OP
JAM486HP

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Compared to some of the others, I only ordered little over 4 weeks ago. It is my first mustang and I am eagerly waiting for it :)
You might be lucky, a lot of late orders got built before orders placed the first day in March. I have seen several orders of similar builds as mine get scheduled before me and they ordered after me. Hope the best for ya

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I think the odds of it being built in 2024 are near 100%. The odds of you receiving it in 2024….well not so much based on how long mines taking to be delivered (2+ months)

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I'm not sure how accurate the information is, but my sales person told me a few days ago that he couldn't order a Mustang now with all the options I have on mine. I hope your order goes through.

Mustang6924

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe GT, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I placed my order on may 26 and i picked up my car on sep 22. GT Premium with nite pony, active exhaust, 401a, and brembos. My car was built around aug 29.

ToyPonyForTony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Grabber Blue GT on order, 21 Jeep Gladiator
Hey all, i know it is tough waiting, but trust me, it is worth the wait!! You will love the car once you lay eyes on it. My build was with NPP as well, and surprisingly my order went through.

S650 Mustang How likely my MY24 will Never get built? Screenshot_20230915_073231_Chrome
Sponsored