• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How do you remove the rear GT emblem?

FFCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I found someone to do stripes. How do you remove the rear GT emblem? I want to remove it, have the stripes done, then reinstall it.
Thanks!
Sponsored

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
I found someone to do stripes. How do you remove the rear GT emblem? I want to remove it, have the stripes done, then reinstall it.
Thanks!
Looks like it is just 3M tape. I normalcy just use a little heat and some dental floss when removing badges. This video shores the 3M Tape.

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Thanks!
Be advised, the emblem is pinned, so you'll need to work your way around those. Heat gun and plastic floss are the way to go.

OP
OP

FFCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Be advised, the emblem is pinned, so you'll need to work your way around those. Heat gun and plastic floss are the way to go.
Are the pins just placement pins or do they connect to the body? Thanks

Last edited:

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Are the pins just placement pins or do they connect to the body? Thanks
I believe they're just alignment pins. It does look like one of them had a kind of attachment on the back of it but it comes off easy enough if you pull it.
Sponsored