• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Horn Inoperative, Carplay disconnect & infotainment spazzing out

98jfuentes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 15
Anybody have any issues where their horn became stuck on and then inoperative? Once this happened, my infotainment glitched & CarPlay disconnected. I scanned it for codes & got a whole bunch, including one for lost communications to vehicle dynamics module. I resetted all the modules & the infotainment screen. Everything seems to be working somewhat fine now.
Sponsored

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
My CarPlay disconnects from time to time after a few songs when I'm listening to music. One time it just didn't want to stay connected for more than a few seconds at a time. I haven't had the other issues though.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Anybody have any issues where their horn became stuck on and then inoperative? Once this happened, my infotainment glitched & CarPlay disconnected. I scanned it for codes & got a whole bunch, including one for lost communications to vehicle dynamics module. I resetted all the modules & the infotainment screen. Everything seems to be working somewhat fine now.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored