• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Help!!! Need Vapor Blue touch up paint....

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I'm having PPF applied in a few weeks and I was planning on getting some small rock chips repaired at the same time. Apparently Vapor Blue touch up paint is on back order. Funny thing is that about 3 months ago the dealership re-painted the front end of my car because there was a black smudge under the clear coat that I noticed at delivery, so I know the pain was available. I tried ordering through CJ Pony parts and they don't have it either. This is just my luck. Anyone in the Houston area have some touch up paint they would like to part with? Or does anyone how long this backorder will last?
Sponsored

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm in the same boat for Yellow Splash. It seems Ford has a problem with their supplier as i've been waiting 4 months now...
Contacted Ford directly and they gave me the pre-recorded message to take this up with my dealer (who has no recourse in this matter).

OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I'm in the same boat for Yellow Splash. It seems Ford has a problem with their supplier as i've been waiting 4 months now...
Contacted Ford directly and they gave me the pre-recorded message to take this up with my dealer (who has no recourse in this matter).
Oh no!! I hope they get it together soon!!

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
I've used these people many times for all types of cars, including my new Grabber Blue https://www.automotivetouchup.com/
I got base spray and clear and did my engine cover and its a dead match.