• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

theMANIMAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLURD
I got this tint done at Kustom Kings because they were also doing my paint job. My other cars have all been done at Elite Audio and tint. Both shops are in Elk Grove.
Thanks - I’ll check them out.
Sponsored

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I have been eyeing up those same wheels in a gun metal finish for a couple months now. What wheel and tire size did you go with? Did you happen to weigh them or get anything in or on the box saying what the weight of the shipment was by chance?

OP
OP
souljer

souljer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
I have been eyeing up those same wheels in a gun metal finish for a couple months now. What wheel and tire size did you go with? Did you happen to weigh them or get anything in or on the box saying what the weight of the shipment was by chance?
Didn’t weigh them but my installer said these were the lightest he’s personally installed.

255,40,19 front
295,35,19 rear

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Didn’t weigh them but my installer said these were the lightest he’s personally installed.

255,40,19 front
295,35,19 rear
Nice, where did you end up buying them from? I keep getting adds for them at audiocityusa.com but I'm not sure who all sells that brand of wheels.

OP
OP
souljer

souljer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Nice, where did you end up buying them from? I keep getting adds for them at audiocityusa.com but I'm not sure who all sells that brand of wheels.
The shop that installed them got them direct from Vertini. I sent you a message with their website.
Sponsored