• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Got service Advance track system,check perimeter sensors,etc when starting today

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
2024 ecoboost has 236 miles on it bought it with 2 on it... got in it today its 59 degrees sunny... and started car and the screens lit up with stuff that I didnt see all of but I did see about service advance track system,something about perimeter sensors etc... it all flashed on and off in like 10-15 seconds... drove car down street shut off got back in it 5 mins later nothing... this just a glitch or something I need to have checked out??? I have had my infosystem be slow a few times... Ive had the car since the 4th

Thanks
Sponsored

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
I would keep an eye on it but it's likely a false positive. This happened to me on a few occasions with the modules miscommunicating on a slow infotainment startup. It has also been reported by a few others on the forum. I have had my vehicle since August 2023 / roughly 5K miles. If it becomes persistent, I would take it in to your dealer.

SAL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 EcoBoost Rapid Red
Make sure your battery is fully charged. Very symptomatic of a low battery. You an get all manner of random warnings when it is low.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
2024 ecoboost has 236 miles on it bought it with 2 on it... got in it today its 59 degrees sunny... and started car and the screens lit up with stuff that I didnt see all of but I did see about service advance track system,something about perimeter sensors etc... it all flashed on and off in like 10-15 seconds... drove car down street shut off got back in it 5 mins later nothing... this just a glitch or something I need to have checked out??? I have had my infosystem be slow a few times... Ive had the car since the 4th

Thanks
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored