• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Frozen MyMustang screen

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
All right so I've owned the car for roughly 2 days now and I've already hit my first snag with the infotainment system. I am Not able to get any thing to respond on the My Mustang screen It appears to be frozen. I've tried turning off the car completely opening the door and restarting same thing not able to click any of the buttons change the exhaust mode on that screen.

Sponsored

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Try one of these.

1st way: With the car running. Hold the right next button and volume down at the same time, and it should be black and reboot.

2nd way: Just pull the positive and negative for about 1 to 2 minutes.

BUT I'd for sure contact the dealer if it keeps happening, it's under warranty....so you are good to go.

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
If you don't start/use android auto, does it still happen?

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Try one of these.

1st way: With the car running. Hold the right next button and volume down at the same time, and it should be black and reboot.

2nd way: Just pull the positive and negative for about 1 to 2 minutes.

BUT I'd for sure contact the dealer if it keeps happening, it's under warranty....so you are good to go.
Right button volume down did the trick. Thank you

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
All right so I've owned the car for roughly 2 days now and I've already hit my first snag with the infotainment system. I am Not able to get any thing to respond on the My Mustang screen It appears to be frozen. I've tried turning off the car completely opening the door and restarting same thing not able to click any of the buttons change the exhaust mode on that screen.

Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

UNSAFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Vert, '06 Ford Ranger FX4 Supercab
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
This is awesome! Having recently ordered a new '24 GT convertible it's great to see this kind of customer service.

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Ford DM’s goes to their spam folder. Just like what Andretti supposedly did with their bid for an F1 spot!

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Right now I was able to reset it with volume down and right button trick. If it continues to be an issue I will reach out
Sponsored