• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Screen Brightness

justinmiles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt, 2017 mustang v6, 2008 mustang gt
On my 2024 gt base model. My screen only lets you adjust brightness to halfway bright. Has anyone else had this problem?
Sponsored

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
I think you have to have the Display in "Day" Mode.

Killshot58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Premium GT, Vapor Blue, Nite Pony Pkg
On my 2024 gt base model. My screen only lets you adjust brightness to halfway bright. Has anyone else had this problem?
Yep, I have the same issue. I sat through 2 virtual sessions and reached out to Ford. and no one could tell me why it was like this. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice to have it work.

hmsusauk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost 2024
Hey there! If you'd like any assistance, feel free to send us a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info.
Hello - did anyone resolve this please? I have a brand new 2024 EcoBoost premium and have also had 2 tech sessions and no-one has been able to help with screen brightness - the map screen is always dark and never has a light background. Thank you.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hello - did anyone resolve this please? I have a brand new 2024 EcoBoost premium and have also had 2 tech sessions and no-one has been able to help with screen brightness - the map screen is always dark and never has a light background. Thank you.
Hello! Can you please send me a PM with your VIN and dealer name/location so I can look into this screen brightness concern for you? I'd be happy to see what I can do to assist! To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".

SAL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 EcoBoost Rapid Red
Hey Ford... they ALL do this. It us not a problem on an individual car. Please send this feedback to whomever does the updates to get this fixed for everybody.

My F150 with Sync4 works properly. You can select either a dark (Night) background or a light (Day) background. The new Mustangs should be able to do the same.

Petes24Gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang gt
Ok so if you turn your instrument cluster brightness down ,over buy your headlight controls,you’ll be able to turn the center display brightness all the way up! As you turn up the instrument cluster (*) button you’ll see the center display button go back to half way. BOOM! It’s in the manual under *NOTE👍🏻
Sponsored