• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We have been extremely busy, so please don't wait until the last minute if you have any questions on a contact. Call or fill out a contract online so we can make sure we get everything handled before the deadline! My staff will be extremely grateful :)

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Sponsored

Niko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT
We have been extremely busy, so please don't wait until the last minute if you have any questions on a contact. Call or fill out a contract online so we can make sure we get everything handled before the deadline! My staff will be extremely grateful :)

Hello Zach. Is the website updated with the new pricing on the extended warranty?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
The plan I chose appears to have gone up $20……
We cut our margins on the product to actually under $50 over cost for this month.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Zach, can I use Ford Pass Points as a partial payment?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Zach, can I use Ford Pass Points as a partial payment?
Yes, you can apply your Ford pass points on our website towards a purchase.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We had our busiest month ever with Extended Warranty sales in September! Thank you to everyone! October should be our 2nd busiest too!

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

sjerven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse
We had our busiest month ever with Extended Warranty sales in September! Thank you to everyone! October should be our 2nd busiest too!

Hey Zach, can I purchase this on a
Canadian DH Mustang if I live in Canada but have a US/WA mailing address? Is warranty still covered at US and Canadian dealers? Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Won't let me do it for Florida
We have to use a non-florida address if you have access to one.
Hey Zach, can I purchase this on a
Canadian DH Mustang if I live in Canada but have a US/WA mailing address? Is warranty still covered at US and Canadian dealers? Thanks!
pleaes email [email protected] with a vin and us address and we'll see if we can help! It is good at all u.s. and Canadian dealers.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Very excited, I finally received my VIN for my order from you/Granger and build date 1/8/24. Will you still be offering this when I take delivery, hopefully Feb or March of 24?
I am in Ohio, is there any issue with that?
Lastly, will I get Ford Pass points when I pay for the car, and apply them toward the warranty?
Yes, we will continue to offer this.

No issues with you being from Ohio. There is a little bit of a lag with Ford pass points showing in the system it usually takes 2-3 weeks after purchase.

TXGT29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
So, I've been trying to do as much research as possible, as I'm strongly considering purchasing Premiumcare extended warranty; however, I'm struggling with the list of what is NOT covered under this.

As many have noted, I typically do NOT purchase extended warranties on any other purchases, but this seems like a great idea to have that peace of mind (especially since I have the $200ish in points to put toward it as well).

My concern is just how much peace of mind it will offer if there is this list of what is not covered, and what kind of battle it will be to exercise this warranty when needed. Would love some insight from those who have possible previous experience in this, because it seems a number of things that could go wrong are part of the list of what is not covered under even the highest level of coverage.

Thanks

S650 Mustang Ford Mustang Extended Warranty @ $25 Over Dealer Cost- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!!! PremiumCare Details

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
So, I've been trying to do as much research as possible, as I'm strongly considering purchasing Premiumcare extended warranty; however, I'm struggling with the list of what is NOT covered under this.

As many have noted, I typically do NOT purchase extended warranties on any other purchases, but this seems like a great idea to have that peace of mind (especially since I have the $200ish in points to put toward it as well).

My concern is just how much peace of mind it will offer if there is this list of what is not covered, and what kind of battle it will be to exercise this warranty when needed. Would love some insight from those who have possible previous experience in this, because it seems a number of things that could go wrong are part of the list of what is not covered under even the highest level of coverage.

Thanks

PremiumCare Details.png
I researched because I had the same questions. I came to the conclusion that I would be betting against myself by buying the extended warranty. There’s very little chance I’ll spend as much money on covered repairs if I don’t get it as I’d spend on the warranty up front if purchased. There’s a reason they try so hard to sell warranties. They make a lot of money selling them…

I understand the other side of the argument too though. It’s not much money for peace of mind if it does make you feel better.

TXGT29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
I researched because I had the same questions. I came to the conclusion that I would be betting against myself by buying the extended warranty. There’s very little chance I’ll spend as much money on covered repairs if I don’t get it as I’d spend on the warranty up front if purchased. There’s a reason they try so hard to sell warranties. They make a lot of money selling them…

I understand the other side of the argument too though. It’s not much money for peace of mind if it does make you feel better.
That's exactly my internal battle. Is the $$ for peace of mind really going to pay out if I come to an issue? Or am I going to pay for peace of mind, but not be able to use it because they will argue it is not under that coverage??
Sponsored