• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
The dyno results are in on our Whipple Supercharged 2024 Mustang GT ....for now!
It's what you have all been waiting for (some more patiently than others...)!

We put our Whipple Supercharged Mustang GT on the dyno over at Palm Beach Dyno to see what numbers it would make... and it did NOT disappoint!

This is a 6-speed 2024 Mustang GT using the Whipple calibration on 93 octane. We installed a Stage 2 Whipple Supercharger kit with the Gen 6 3.0L supercharger and are using the 3.75" pulley, which is what comes standard in the kit. We also have a set of Kooks Longtube headers, a Corsa HH-pipe, an RXT clutch and a QA1 carbon fiber driveshaft.

We did run into an issue of hitting a limiter at 7100rpm which is set by Ford on all manual transmission 2024 Mustangs (including the Dark Horse) so we didn't get a full RPM run. This same issue happened with our stock baseline runs. We did do a full pull in 3rd gear, which did not hit a limiter, and it made 781rwhp! On average, the 4th gear numbers were about 20-30hp more than 3rd gear so we wonder if fixing the limiter will present us with an 800+rwhp number.

Remember this is on the stock Whipple calibration, stock 3.75" pulley and 93 octane!

2024mustangGT_dyno_whipple.jpg

But Whipple is working on a limiter fix! However the numbers so far are more than promising and you would not be hitting 7100rpm in 4th gear while going down the track in this setup.... which means it's time to hit the drag strip!

Click here to follow the build:
OUR LETHAL PERFORMANCE SUPERCHARGED 2024 MUSTANG GT BUILD

Stay tuned for Part 2 where we'll [hopefully] have a fix for the limiter issue AND we'll test out some smaller pulley sizes and a little ethanol to see what kind of gains we can squeak out of this setup.
#teamlethal #whippletheworld
Sponsored

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang 2019, GT 500 Magnetic 2020, 2020 Bullitt, Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Octane 2019, Dodge Charger Hellcat White Knuckle 2019, Toyota Supra Premium 2020, Toyota Avalon TRD 2020, Honda Civic Type R 2019
Awesome video and truly encouraging I ordered the Stage 1 since I wanted the warranty. What’s your feeling on what numbers I will see with my DH Manual and it has the H Pipe.

Jays Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse
That is pretty great! So if 781 @ the wheel, what do u think it is at the crank? 850, 900? Wild.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
The numbers these cars are posting so simply is astounding.
I don’t see how literally every mustang GT customer doesn’t do this. Supercar for everyday money.

CT22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500
@JakeLethal any idea when the package for the DH will be available? Any chance they or another third party is working on a way to keep the strut tower brace with a new whipple? For those of us that bought the DH to track, losing that brace is hard consider. Thx

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang 2019, GT 500 Magnetic 2020, 2020 Bullitt, Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Octane 2019, Dodge Charger Hellcat White Knuckle 2019, Toyota Supra Premium 2020, Toyota Avalon TRD 2020, Honda Civic Type R 2019
@JakeLethal any idea when the package for the DH will be available? Any chance they or another third party is working on a way to keep the strut tower brace with a new whipple? For those of us that bought the DH to track, losing that brace is hard consider. Thx
It’s available go his website.

CT22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500
It’s available go his website.
Yep. There it is. Thank you.

I wonder if the tune is different from the GT and what the boost is.

@all - if I’m only going to had some tube and cat backs to my DH for mostly track purposes, not drag. Do you think drive shaft and/or IRS shaft upgrades would be necessary?

Still interested in answer on the strut tower brace support. If not I may may wait for a ProCharger option, but DAMN that dyno chart is pretty with Whipple!!!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
The numbers get more impressive, they havent posted the video yet, but Lethal said they got the limiter issue fixed, and well...
S650 Mustang Dyno Results Are In! Whipple Supercharged 2024 Mustang GT (Manual) 1000000834

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
The numbers these cars are posting so simply is astounding.
I don’t see how literally every mustang GT customer doesn’t do this. Supercar for everyday money.
I would if my gt wasn't my daily driver.