• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Difference in height for Dark Horse

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
Hello, can anyone tell me if there a difference in height on the DARK HORSE HP vs Dark Horse Non HP. To me I feel comparing the space above the back wheels, the HP sits lower than the base. But please correct me if I’m wrong.
Sponsored

EdMan63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2023 Explorer ST
I can check. We have a non HP on the showroom. It sits at 2.5 on the rear. I have the HP and can check my car when I get home. My guess is it’s close to the same as the HP has lower profile tires if that makes a difference.

OP
OP
KeanuFire

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
I can check. We have a non HP on the showroom. It sits at 2.5 on the rear. I have the HP and can check my car when I get home. My guess is it’s close to the same as the HP has lower profile tires if that makes a difference.
I’d appreciate, reason for asking cause I’m thinking on dropping the HP on my order so I can get my DH. But I seen some pics the HP just sits really pretty.

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Hello, can anyone tell me if there a difference in height on the DARK HORSE HP vs Dark Horse Non HP. To me I feel comparing the space above the back wheels, the HP sits lower than the base. But please correct me if I’m wrong.
Don’t forget tire size would have to be included in the differences as well! If I am assuming this right?

EdMan63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2023 Explorer ST
I measured my car this morning and its basically the same gap measurement as the non handling package. It may be slightly lower.
Sponsored