• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Custom Profile, is this a glitch or how it works?

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
The Car starts up in Normal Mode by default, my Normal Mode Cluster theme set to Foxbody, just so I can get a glimpse before I turn on Custom Mode.

I have my Custom Profile theme set for Track though I switch to Custom Profile 1, it does not change from Foxbody. (I do not have it set to Match Drive Mode.) All the other Custom profile settings change, steering, exhaust etc.. The only way it works is to go back to My Mustang and change the default theme for Normal from Foxbody to Track. Am I missing something or is this how it is supposed to function? I thought each Custom Profile can be assigned a different theme look
Sponsored

728Autos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
In your custom profile cant you just change the theme to Fox body? I have my custom profile set to sport but with track guages.

OP
OP
JAM486HP

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
In your custom profile cant you just change the theme to Fox body? I have my custom profile set to sport but with track guages.
Yes actually it s the other way around, car starts in Fox body, that's what I want. Then I have my custom profile set to Sport mode with Track gauges, just like you. When I start the car and switch to Custom, everything changes except the gauges don't change to Track, they stay on Fox body.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I believe selecting the screen manually will overwrite other screen selections. Dumb but that’s how it is​

OP
OP
JAM486HP

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I believe selecting the screen manually will overwrite other screen selections. Dumb but that’s how it is​
So all custom profiles will default to whatever the "Normal" mode gauge screen is set to? That's what I am running into.

Bybotie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium, PP
At the top of the gauge screen is a tab to select to match. It should be on. Then the custom screen will match your preferred cluster.​

OP
OP
JAM486HP

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
At the top of the gauge screen is a tab to select to match. It should be on. Then the custom screen will match your preferred cluster.​
Then I can have a different gauge theme for each custom profile?