• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Corsa Xtreme cat back

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
i’m very interested in purchasing the corsa xtreme valved exhaust, except i want to know from someone who already owns it, how loud is a cold start with the valves closed?

On my previous mustang, which wasn’t valved, the corsa xtreme cold start was super loud and my neighbors weren’t too pleased and now that i leave for work at 5 am, i can’t be thundering the houses next to me when i leave.

do the valves keep it pretty similar to stock with the valves closed or is it still pretty loud?
Sponsored

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
With the valves closed, its loud but definitely not as loud as your last setup. Its a screaming v8 with the Xtremes. Neighbors won't be as mad especially with the valves closed. I would say its still a bit louder than stock, hard to say since this exhaust is so newly released. Comparing it to personal experience with the Xtreme with many other valved vehicles.

We should have some coming in stock end of this month.

-Josh

OP
OP
Tempyy

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
With the valves closed, its loud but definitely not as loud as your last setup. Its a screaming v8 with the Xtremes. Neighbors won't be as mad especially with the valves closed. I would say its still a bit louder than stock, hard to say since this exhaust is so newly released. Comparing it to personal experience with the Xtreme with many other valved vehicles.

We should have some coming in stock end of this month.

-Josh
i appreciate the reply, thank you! its super hard to get a gauge through videos and stuff as well of just how loud all these different exhaust set ups are lol

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
i appreciate the reply, thank you! its super hard to get a gauge through videos and stuff as well of just how loud all these different exhaust set ups are lol
Yeah it always is, but you know, Corsa Xtreme is loud lol. With valves closed on Corvettes they're like 15% louder than stock on startup.

-Josh

OP
OP
Tempyy

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
Yeah it always is, but you know, Corsa Xtreme is loud lol. With valves closed on Corvettes they're like 15% louder than stock on startup.

-Josh
lmfao yeah i want to be loud and obnoxious but also considerate to my neighbors at least 😂

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
i’m very interested in purchasing the corsa xtreme valved exhaust, except i want to know from someone who already owns it, how loud is a cold start with the valves closed?

On my previous mustang, which wasn’t valved, the corsa xtreme cold start was super loud and my neighbors weren’t too pleased and now that i leave for work at 5 am, i can’t be thundering the houses next to me when i leave.

do the valves keep it pretty similar to stock with the valves closed or is it still pretty loud?

We have the active system on our '24 Mustang and have had their active systems on multiple previous shop cars. The closed valves do lessen the sound, significantly, but it is still louder than stock. I would put open valved at 8ish/10 and closed 3-4/10 where stock is 2-3/10.

We have plenty of systems in stock including both the XX and HH (exclusive to us) with multiple tip options.
We have all the 2024 skus here:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/search/?q=2024+corsa+mustang+active

Please let us know if we can help at all.
P.S. there's the Corsa rebate program going on RIGHT NOW:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/info/corsa-february-savings

And if you login to our website, you should see Loyalty Pricing.

Here's a quick clip of our car with the Corsa extreme valved setup on it. We have Kooks headers on the car as well. Once the full video is done being edited we'll follow up with a link to it.

Last edited:

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special

The Corsa Xtreme (Active) cat back with the double X-pipe is fairly mild on the cold start in quiet mode with just a little lick on the initial fire. IMO, it is more tame than the stock axle back with a Steeda H-pipe on cold start in quiet mode. The Corsa Xtreme shines in track mode and is the loudest in the mid/higher RPMs. The Corsa exhaust does a good job from going from loud to quiet with the different modes. Now, the Flowmaster Outlaw axle back with a Steeda H-Pipe is absolutely brutal on cold start, even in quiet mode. Sounds great but not good for neighborhoods, lol.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The Corsa Xtreme (Active) cat back with the double X-pipe is fairly mild on the cold start in quiet mode with just a little lick on the initial fire. IMO, it is more tame than the stock axle back with a Steeda H-pipe on cold start in quiet mode. The Corsa Xtreme shines in track mode and is the loudest in the mid/higher RPMs. The Corsa exhaust does a good job from going from loud to quiet with the different modes. Now, the Flowmaster Outlaw axle back with a Steeda H-Pipe is absolutely brutal on cold start, even in quiet mode. Sounds great but not good for neighborhoods, lol.

I have had mine a little over a week and I will agree that there is an initial bark then it is pretty mild in quiet mode on a cold start.

We have the active system on our '24 Mustang and have had their active systems on multiple previous shop cars. The closed valves do lessen the sound, significantly, but it is still louder than stock. I would put open valved at 8ish/10 and closed 3-4/10 where stock is 2-3/10.

We have plenty of systems in stock including both the XX and HH (exclusive to us) with multiple tip options.
We have all the 2024 skus here:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/search/?q=2024+corsa+mustang+active

Please let us know if we can help at all.
P.S. there's the Corsa rebate program going on RIGHT NOW:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/info/corsa-february-savings

And if you login to our website, you should see Loyalty Pricing.

We'll have our sound clip videos out shortly..
Wish you had the HH-pipe kits when I ordered mine. I would rather have had a HH over the XX. Hopefelly I'll pick up a HH on a really good sale to see how I like it.
Sponsored