• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang 2019, GT 500 Magnetic 2020, 2020 Bullitt, Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Octane 2019, Dodge Charger Hellcat White Knuckle 2019, Toyota Supra Premium 2020, Toyota Avalon TRD 2020, Honda Civic Type R 2019
Purchased yet another H Pipe from Jared @LETHAL PERFORMANCE for my DH. And as always LETHAL PERFORMANCE Great Pricing and FAST Delivery😎 I just put one on my GT a month or so ago as well. Dark Horse is actually quieter than my GT since it still has the factory mufflers. My GT has the Roush Mufflers and WOW she is LOUD. I like the DH interior rumble and feel for this package this good enough. And the Dark Horse aka Mach 1 truly is a blast. Not here pushing my Chanel for the record.

24 Mustang Dark Horse Exhuast before H Pipe!!!!

24 Mustang Dark Horse H Pipe Exhaust after noise!!!
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
Purchased yet another H Pipe from Jared @LETHAL PERFORMANCE for my DH. And as always LETHAL PERFORMANCE Great Pricing and FAST Delivery😎 I just put one on my GT a month or so ago as well. Dark Horse is actually quieter than my GT since it still has the factory mufflers. My GT has the Roush Mufflers and WOW she is LOUD. I like the DH interior rumble and feel for this package this good enough. And the Dark Horse aka Mach 1 truly is a blast. Not here pushing my Chanel for the record.

DH is NOT a Mach 1. It will never be a Mach 1 no matter what you do. 🤬:giggle:

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
The mach is just a 5.0 with track stuff. It's no different from the DH, or Bullitt. They are all the same car. Just people attached blindly to a name and not what the car offers. So yes the DH is a mach 1 just like the Mach 1 is a Bullitt. All the same but some badging and some tweaks. Let other car people be happy. The mach is just a name, stop trying to ruin another person's perspective. They are all great and fun cars that is the point of owning one.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Ford internally calls it the Mach 1
Historical Vehicle Bill of Materials:
S650 Mustang Corsa H Pipe installed on Dark Horse - before and after exhaust sound.  Thank you LETHAL PERFORMANCE 1702332807253

Order Guide:
S650 Mustang Corsa H Pipe installed on Dark Horse - before and after exhaust sound.  Thank you LETHAL PERFORMANCE 1702332859470

the fender flare kit on the handling package also has a picture of a Mach 1 wheel

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The mach is just a 5.0 with track stuff. It's no different from the DH, or Bullitt. They are all the same car. Just people attached blindly to a name and not what the car offers. So yes the DH is a mach 1 just like the Mach 1 is a Bullitt. All the same but some badging and some tweaks. Let other car people be happy. The mach is just a name, stop trying to ruin another person's perspective. They are all great and fun cars that is the point of owning one.
I was totally kidding around…

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!

Great job Ice Man! Can't thank you enough for your continued support. I'm driving my DH this evening with the double HH on it as well and man does it sound sooooo much better than stock! Track mode engage!!!

Thanks again brother and feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jared

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great job Ice Man! Can't thank you enough for your continued support. I'm driving my DH this evening with the double HH on it as well and man does it sound sooooo much better than stock! Track mode engage!!!

Thanks again brother and feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jared
BTW, Lethal has some nice T-shirts also.
Sponsored