• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Convertible Leak

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
Keep an eye on your floors after rain, or wash. We just had a major rain storm pass through (2 - 3 inch in 2 days) and my driver's side carpets were soaked. Turns out there is a leak somewhere behind the back seat. My dealer has seen this with another model when it came off the truck. They had to take the entire convertible mechanics out. I would have never noticed the wet carpet since I have the rubber floor mats, and could have led to long turn issues. Bad news is I'm without my car for weeks. Good news is I have a loaner and the fix obviously falls under warranty.
Sponsored

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
ours leaks on the diver side if I hit it with a good amount of pressure. I think it needs a window adjustment but I’m not that concerned about it right now.

OP
OP

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
Turns out the catch bag under where the top folds up into was damaged and needed to be replaced. That was fixed, but they are still seeing a smaller leak, so they have to take the entire convertible mechanics out.
Sponsored