• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Color Poll

Favorite 2024 Color

• Total voters

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I love my shadow black. Black is a b@#$&h but few colors look better clean. But Vapor Blue is a close second.
My S550 was Shadow Black and it was incredible but I only enjoyed it if it was spotless...so lots of paint correction and it always slept in an enclosed garage under a cover. And I had to carry a California duster with me at all times.
This time I ordered vapor blue and I still keep it spotless, but it seems to require a lot less time. It hides tiny imperfections that stand out on Shadow Black. I'd do Black again, but only when I'm retired and have a lot of time to keep it looking the way I like it.
Sponsored

EdMan63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2023 Explorer ST
My S550 was Shadow Black and it was incredible but I only enjoyed it if it was spotless...so lots of paint correction and it always slept in an enclosed garage under a cover. And I had to carry a California duster with me at all times.
This time I ordered vapor blue and I still keep it spotless, but it seems to require a lot less time. It hides tiny imperfections that stand out on Shadow Black. I'd do Black again, but only when I'm retired and have a lot of time to keep it looking the way I like it.
I know what you mean. Mine sleeps in the garage under cover as well. My other car is a black Explorer and itā€™s a pain. I ceramic coated both but itā€™s still black. I didnā€™t order my Mustang and if I did I would probably get Vapor Blue. Love that color.

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
I just hate that I donā€™t have a good tightly sealed garage to put mine in. Washed it yesterday and today you canā€™t even tell it because of all the pollen flying around

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i got mine in Grabber Blue only because i could not get Splash Yellow. i am still upset about Ford denying such an awesome color choice for no apparent reason. i love how Splash Yellow looks so much, miles more than Grabber Blue (i still like GB though)

jimbo67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Matter, PP, NPP
DMG looks really good in person. I paint cars for a living it has some really nice blue pearl, with a nice red sidetone. Honestly, it's a tuff color to match but I haven't had to spray Vapor Blue yet. I like, it. All the colors are great. Some easy to deal with some not. DMG isn't the easiest color to keep clean, especially with the black roof and with the deck lid that holds water for days lol!

Rookrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Love that Ford decided to throw a $495 price tag on DMG over the weekend two days before I decide to order. WTF?!?!
Sponsored