• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Changing colour

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Has anyone been able to change the colour of their car after your order has been submitted and confirmed? (No build date yet) I am wondering if that is possible.

Edit: Considering changing from vapor blue to race red because of how much it pops with the black accent
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Has anyone been able to change the colour of their car after your order has been submitted and confirmed? (No build date yet) I am wondering if that is possible.

Edit: Considering changing from vapor blue to race red because of how much it pops with the black accent
This is a question that needs to be answered by your dealer. No one here can tell you for sure. But good luck in getting it changed.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

99% sure that as long as you dont have a production date, you can change anything, cannot comment on whether or not you still have price protection, though.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Until you have a VIN you can make any changes you want to the build
Sponsored