• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Car Seat Covers

Killshot58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Premium GT, Vapor Blue, Nite Pony Pkg
Can anyone recommend car seat covers for the front and rear seats? The ones that I've come across for the rear seats need a headrest to anchor it in place.
Sponsored

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
i was looking for custom fit neoprene, but so far I've only found them at seat covers unlimited.

Lutotarek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 6G
I’ve had great luck with the Wetokole Mustang seat covers. They offer a snug fit and don’t require headrests to stay anchored. They’re water-resistant and provide a good balance of protection and comfort. The installation was straightforward too.

Last edited:

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
I’ve had great luck with the Wetokole seat covers. They offer a snug fit and don’t require headrests to stay anchored. They’re water-resistant and provide a good balance of protection and comfort. The installation was straightforward too.
Good looking covers, priced out the black w/red piping and added the necessary accy's (lumbar, heated seats, etc., price is a bit steep. Still nice covers though.

4ksk416

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
2nd for wetokle. Had them for 120k miles on my last car. Fitment was spot on, hard to tell they were covers. Interior looked mint when I took off after I bought my s650. Would purchase again if needed.
Sponsored