• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian delivery updates

Mustang6924

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe GT, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
My window sticker says convoy, but it sounds like it's always rail. Anyone's else's say convoy but went rail?

Mine just got updated to built today!
If your shipment uses a truck at any point in the process, it comes under convoy for some reason.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2012 Volvo S60 T6
Good to know. I'm only 3hr and 15m away, but that's the way she goes. Very excited.

MidLifeManifustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Convertible, 21 Explorer ST
To the folks in/around Toronto, I'm hoping everyone in this thread has their cars by now! If so, what was the final number of days you had to wait from the time it was "built" until it arrived at your dealer? It would be nice to get more data to calculate an average.

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT convertible, 2024 Mustang GT conv.
Ordered a GT convertible from a dealer on the east coast on Dec. 20th. I have not heard anything on a possible build date.

RBGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT Premium, 6 spd
Ordered in July 23 - was so delayed (over 6 months) I cancelled mine. Bought a ready car from another dealer.

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT convertible, 2024 Mustang GT conv.
Ordered in July 23 - was so delayed (over 6 months) I cancelled mine. Bought a ready car from another dealer.
I am considering doing the same thing. I found the a car at a dealer in Oshawa, the same color I want and the same options, but it has the bronze package extra. Not a fan of the bronze package with Atlas blue, but may end up settling for that car. It is about a 15 hour drive away, and not a drive you would want to make in a new convertible this time of the year. If I do not hear anything definite by April, will settle for something on a lot.

Last edited:

MidLifeManifustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a GT convertible from a dealer on the east coast on Dec. 20th. I have not heard anything on a possible build date.
Hang in there. It took two and a half months for my GT convertible to get its VIN and my dealer supposedly had 4 allocations, at least when I thought to ask about that in the 2nd month. My car is scheduled to be produced this week, with a blend date of tomorrow according to the window sticker that became available last week.

From what I can tell, if nothing goes wrong, the car should be ā€œbuiltā€ a day or two from the blend date but Iā€˜d love to get a sense of how long it could take after that to reach my dealer in Mississauga.

RBGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT Premium, 6 spd
I'm so glad I didn't wait. It would have been several months I suspect.
Many dealers no offering quite a bit below MSRP.

The dealer refused to refund the $1000 deposit and didn't even reply to my request email.
/he was pretty rude on the phone too.
They were the one of the Ford dealers on the "Island" (in BC).

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '20 Explorer, '17 F150
Ordered a DH on March 6, 2023. Still waiting for a VIN...

Met with the dealership last Saturday. They said because of the Performance Pack (tires) Ford won't build it until spring. They hope to have a VIN to me by the end of the month (end of Feb 2024).

RBGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT Premium, 6 spd
Ordered a DH on March 6, 2023. Still waiting for a VIN...

Met with the dealership last Saturday. They said because of the Performance Pack (tires) Ford won't build it until spring. They hope to have a VIN to me by the end of the month (end of Feb 2024).
Had a bunch of excuses from the first dealer, cancelled the order.

Found a PP GT premium - MT82 in the first week of Jan. 24.
I was delivered to the dealership at the end of Dec.23.

Funny it had all the "restriction" options but made it way before my factory order.

Night Pony package - Performance Pack - 401a (B&O).

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '20 Explorer, '17 F150
Well, whatever log jam my visit poked at was the trick. Finally received my VIN an hour ago. Order 3/6/2023, VIN received 2/15/2024. :rockon:

MidLifeManifustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine has been ā€œin productionā€œ since Feb 9. There were supposedly updates in the background on the 14th and 16th. Iā€™ll try to get the detail next week from the Ford Performance chat.

I checked with my salesman on Thursday and he said it typically takes 5-6 weeks from the ā€œbuiltā€ date before Mustangs show up at his Mississauga store. A bit disappointing to hear given the relatively short distance to Flat Rock, but on the bright side winter should be done by then, my personalized plates should be here and maybe the Ford financing rates will have dropped a bitā€¦ šŸ¤ž

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful Ā“15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
PATIENCE is key.
Ordered mine last August knowing the long wait times, hoping to get it for spring (on the Quebec side of the Ottawa area, so have to have winter tires until March 15th anyways, and since I plan on NEVER driving it in winterā€¦)
As I was contemplating canceling my dealer order, got a VIN and scheduled, and it even got in production 1 days early !
Things are finally moving, some holds must have been lifted, and the strikes issues have been dealt with I think !
Hang in there guys ;)

S650 Mustang Canadian delivery updates IMG_0720

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful Ā“15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
S650 Mustang Canadian delivery updates 1708190243746
Sponsored