• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

California customers - Shipping Question

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Welp.. some movement is better than none. Tracker went to order confirmed then 2 days later went back to built awaiting shipment. I contacted them and now instead of ramp 51 it’s in Muncie, KS.
Sponsored

Luajesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So my Mustang has arrived to Mira Loma today according to ford chat let’s see how long it takes to arrive to the dealership which is 30 mins away. What sucks is that my credit union pre approval that I’m going to use expires on the 13 so it better arrive this weekend or at latest Monday/Tuesday!

aac959226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
So my Mustang has arrived to Mira Loma today according to ford chat let’s see how long it takes to arrive to the dealership which is 30 mins away. What sucks is that my credit union pre approval that I’m going to use expires on the 13 so it better arrive this weekend or at latest Monday/Tuesday!
Mine arrived at Mira loma on the 31st! And delivered to dealer last night! You should ask your dealer if you’re able to do the purchase now.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question image001 (4)

Galpin order just updated this morning, will probably go tomorrow to pick it up 👍

saaaulx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 2024 Mustang GT
Has any California customer gotten their tracker updated to built or shipped yet?
my car has been ”produced” since 6/8.

im not sure if it’s bcss they’re working on the logistics or if the first batch were defective and car needs some rework.
My order unsurprisingly got pushed back another week after being told it would arrive in a couple days lol.

S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question IMG_5628

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question IMG_20230909_134510
S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question IMG_20230909_164949
S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question IMG_20230909_164956

Just picked it up today from Galpin! This thing is so freaking amazing, it still doesn't feel real. The sound, the power, the awesome tech, the handling, I can't take my eyes off of it and put almost 100miles on her already. Can't wait for the break in to end so I can really open her up.

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
IMG_20230909_134510.jpg
IMG_20230909_164949.jpg
IMG_20230909_164956.jpg

Just picked it up today from Galpin! This thing is so freaking amazing, it still doesn't feel real. The sound, the power, the awesome tech, the handling, I can't take my eyes off of it and put almost 100miles on her already. Can't wait for the break in to end so I can really open her up.
Can’t wait to get mine!!! How was the treatment at Galpin? Did they try to pull any fast ones on you? Also, did you purchase the floor mats there? I’m glad they didn’t put the license plate thing on your bumper lol

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Can’t wait to get mine!!! How was the treatment at Galpin? Did they try to pull any fast ones on you? Also, did you purchase the floor mats there? I’m glad they didn’t put the license plate thing on your bumper lol
They tried to get me with ceramic paint, a door guard, a tracker, and one other thing.

They said it was "too late" to take off the door guard and tracker, but stopped the other two. Had him redo the invoice to take the tracker and door guard off which they did so I technically got those for free. When I got home and looked in the glove box the tracker was just in there and not hidden anywhere lol. All in was around $2500 in BS I was able to get off. Make sure you triple check with your sales guy to not add anything.

Other than that it was a good experience, didn't take too long and both my sales and finance guy were very good to work with. Was fun checking out the showroom while waiting for papers.

Best part was coming in after the test drive and seeing 8-9 workers rush out the doors to come check out the car 😂 they were almost as excited as I was. Plus ther was another guy there picking up his yellow GT PP and it was cool to talk to him and see how excited he was. Oh yeah and during the test drive I passed a cop car and the two officers were both smiling and giving me a thumbs up. This car is for sure a head turner and I'm so glad the wait is finally over!

Forgot to add: the floor mats were ordered ahead of time and came with the car so you might need to wait for those to get shipped to dealers. They're really nice and protect the floor well. There's also two for the rear seats. And thankfully Galpin does not drill on special cars, you shouldn't have to worry about it in yours. It's mainly for the more common trucks and SUVs. The raptors, broncos, and stangs are off limits unless the customer requests it.

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
They tried to get me with ceramic paint, a door guard, a tracker, and one other thing.

They said it was "too late" to take off the door guard and tracker, but stopped the other two. Had him redo the invoice to take the tracker and door guard off which they did so I technically got those for free. When I got home and looked in the glove box the tracker was just in there and not hidden anywhere lol. All in was around $2500 in BS I was able to get off. Make sure you triple check with your sales guy to not add anything.

Other than that it was a good experience, didn't take too long and both my sales and finance guy were very good to work with. Was fun checking out the showroom while waiting for papers.

Best part was coming in after the test drive and seeing 8-9 workers rush out the doors to come check out the car 😂 they were almost as excited as I was. Plus ther was another guy there picking up his yellow GT PP and it was cool to talk to him and see how excited he was. Oh yeah and during the test drive I passed a cop car and the two officers were both smiling and giving me a thumbs up. This car is for sure a head turner and I'm so glad the wait is finally over!

Forgot to add: the floor mats were ordered ahead of time and came with the car so you might need to wait for those to get shipped to dealers. They're really nice and protect the floor well. There's also two for the rear seats. And thankfully Galpin does not drill on special cars, you shouldn't have to worry about it in yours. It's mainly for the more common trucks and SUVs. The raptors, broncos, and stangs are off limits unless the customer requests it.
That’s so AWESOME! Thanks for your reply. I will send him an email with a request to not add anything to the car a text message as well. He hasn’t been the greatest communicating with me but it’s supposed to be a pretty busy dealer so whatever’s lol.. I plan on using X-Plan when I get mine which he ignored when I emailed Him about it the first time. If you financed your car how were the rates? My car is in Muncie,KS waiting to get shipped again do not sure when I will get mine. Almost same spec as yours =D
Sponsored