• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shipping during strike!?!

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I saw a truck at my local dealer in WI over lunch with a couple Ecoboosts on it today.
Sponsored

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
They told me the same thing today. Mine was built 8/28 and shipped to Dearborn 9/6. I asked if there was a hold on my vehicle and they said no. My new delivery date is 9/26.
What state are you in? Is yours going by convoy? We seem to be on identical tracks. Our cars are probably right next to each other on the ramp.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
What state are you in? Is yours going by convoy? We seem to be on identical tracks. Our cars are probably right next to each other on the ramp.
I am in Oklahoma. Mine is traveling via convoy. Where are you? They might be next to each other…who knows?

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
I am in Oklahoma. Mine is traveling via convoy. Where are you? They might be next to each other…who knows?
Im in Michigan only 20 minutes away from my car but it might as well be on the other side of the world😂

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Im in Michigan only 20 minutes away from my car but it might as well be on the other side of the world😂
No kidding! If they would let me I would come pick it up at Ramp 59.
Sponsored