• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Waiting on shipping

Sawaiz23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Is anyone else still waiting for there’s to be shipped? According to the tracker mine was built on 11/27, but still hasn’t moved to shipped. I know most people I have seen on the forums say it takes about 2 weeks but, I’m just curious.
Sponsored

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Mine was listed at shipped 4 days after being built. I took delivery around 3 weeks after being built. Good luck! I'm sure it'll move soon.

Maria Sarli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara Convertible, Subaru Outback, Ford Ex
Is anyone else still waiting for there’s to be shipped? According to the tracker mine was built on 11/27, but still hasn’t moved to shipped. I know most people I have seen on the forums say it takes about 2 weeks but, I’m just curious.
Mine was built 12/2 and shipped 12/4. Coming to Utah and listed as coming by convoy

OP
OP

Sawaiz23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Well as of today the tracker has gone back to order confirmed.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Well as of today the tracker has gone back to order confirmed.
That's good news. there is a bug in the tracker and when it does that, shipping will be soon.

Maria Sarli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara Convertible, Subaru Outback, Ford Ex
That's good news. there is a bug in the tracker and when it does that, shipping will be soon.
I agree. Mine was built 12/2, then the next day it went back to saying order confirmed, and then finally on 12/5 it changed to saying shipped 12/4..

OCDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150, 2024 Mustang Ecoboost
Is it safe to assume this is a bug in the tracker that yesterday it showed "Built" and today it went back to showing "Order Confirmed"?

S650 Mustang Waiting on shipping which_is_correct

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Is it safe to assume this is a bug in the tracker that yesterday it showed "Built" and today it went back to showing "Order Confirmed"?

which_is_correct.jpg
Congratulations. You will see it soon.

OP
OP

Sawaiz23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Well, the unfortunate update is that after talking to the dealer they are saying it will take around 6 weeks to arrive.

OP
OP

Sawaiz23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Although the tracker and ford chat have told me the estimated arrival is between the 12-18 so not really sure who is correct.

FrankieLocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500, 2024 GT Convertible
Although the tracker and ford chat have told me the estimated arrival is between the 12-18 so not really sure who is correct.
I am in the same boat as you. Web site will change as did mine. Chat tells you more info but still very vague. My dealer knows less than I do at this point. All we can do is continue to wait!!! 😞
Sponsored