• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

California customers - Shipping Question

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Sweet! Hope it’s there and everything goes smooth. Show us some pics once you get it 🤙🏻
No luck.. they insisted that it hadn’t arrived. I’m not sure what to do but just wait I guess. You mentioned you contracted the car before it arrived? Was that in Cerritos? So strange how they’d let you do it but stated they couldn’t do it for my car. Something is definitely sus here.

S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question B5711CE9-D042-4394-AB29-E318A7D93134
Sponsored

aac959226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
No luck.. they insisted that it hadn’t arrived. I’m not sure what to do but just wait I guess. You mentioned you contracted the car before it arrived? Was that in Cerritos? So strange how they’d let you do it but stated they couldn’t do it for my car. Something is definitely sus here.

B5711CE9-D042-4394-AB29-E318A7D93134.png
Man that’s really strange. You should give ford marketing a call on Tuesday. I think they're closed tomorrow. And yes. Did you speak to the same sales guy this whole time? If not I would request to speak to a sales manager. Does the car show up on the dealership website with a stock number? Like do they not wanna sell cars? Lol really strange behavior from them honestly.

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Man that’s really strange. You should give ford marketing a call on Tuesday. I think they're closed tomorrow. And yes. Did you speak to the same sales guy this whole time? If not I would request to speak to a sales manager. Does the car show up on the dealership website with a stock number? Like do they not wanna sell cars? Lol really strange behavior from them honestly.
Yes, I ordered with Kevin and continued to be updated by him till now.
I don’t see it on their website so maybe that’s a good sign?

aac959226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Yes, I ordered with Kevin and continued to be updated by him till now.
I don’t see it on their website so maybe that’s a good sign?
That could either mean it has definitely not arrived yet or it’s been sold already… mine was on the website and once I contracted it, the dealer took it off since it’s considered sold now.
but I’m sure in your case it just hasn’t gotten there yet. As soon as my car shipped, the dealer had it listed. Mine shipped 3 days before yours did 8/17 and it still hasn’t arrived. Im sure it’s just a glitch in your case.

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
If y’all ordered at Cerritos and are going to pick your cars soon please keep an eye out on a Carbonized Gray Metallic GT Premium (carline red interior), PP, AE, Magneride.

Luajesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Has anyone else received their car? Still waiting on mine that has been shipped since 08/23 LA area

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Has anyone else received their car? Still waiting on mine that has been shipped since 08/23 LA area
My tracker is “glitched.” Says final preparation but it hasn’t been delivered and I don’t even know where it’s at lol. Asked salesperson if he can locate the vehicle but no response.

Any updates for you guys?
Sponsored