• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

California customers - Shipping Question

aac959226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Still same for me. Awaiting to be picked up and taken to dealer by truck. Dealership says I should see it any day this week now.
Sponsored

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
My tracker is “glitched.” Says final preparation but it hasn’t been delivered and I don’t even know where it’s at lol. Asked salesperson if he can locate the vehicle but no response.

Any updates for you guys?
I've heard of cars arriving without the tracker updating, but not the tracker updating without the car arriving.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My tracker is “glitched.” Says final preparation but it hasn’t been delivered and I don’t even know where it’s at lol. Asked salesperson if he can locate the vehicle but no response.

Any updates for you guys?
I should also forewarn you that the dealer tried to sneak in add-ons (coating, alarm, extended warranty--almost $7000) on the deal sheet and I had the dealer remove them. Ultimately, they did.

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I've heard of cars arriving without the tracker updating, but not the tracker updating without the car arriving.
Everything is a mess. Right before that VINview said it was re-released. Then Flat Rock —> Illinois —> Tennessee —> then out of no where boom Delivered to Norm Reeves Cerritos. Keep in mind my tracker never updated to Shipped. Went from built to final prep.

S650 Mustang California customers - Shipping Question 3E81D966-6AE0-4CD4-AF82-26394ACFD325

aac959226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I should also forewarn you that the dealer tried to sneak in add-ons (coating, alarm, extended warranty--almost $7000) on the deal sheet and I had the dealer remove them. Ultimately, they did.
Jeez are you serious? Glad you didn’t let yourself. Screw that! That’s their way of making profit off these “ad-ones/mark ups”. And people who didn’t order and want one real bad are the ones that get sucked into these “deals” because they didn’t place an order. That’s insane that they still tried doing that on a custom order.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything is a mess. Right before that VINview said it was re-released. Then Flat Rock —> Illinois —> Tennessee —> then out of no where boom Delivered to Norm Reeves Cerritos. Keep in mind my tracker never updated to Shipped. Went from built to final prep.

3E81D966-6AE0-4CD4-AF82-26394ACFD325.png
Did you get the "Shipped" e-mail? I received that e-mail the day before it arrived at the dealer.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeez are you serious? Glad you didn’t let yourself. Screw that! That’s their way of making profit off these “ad-ones/mark ups”. And people who didn’t order and want one real bad are the ones that get sucked into these “deals” because they didn’t place an order. That’s insane that they still tried doing that on a custom order.
I'm glad I went through every line on the deal sheet. At least I got the X-Plan discount.

While they were bringing up Faux Horse, I was walking around the lot and saw that the Mach-Es had stickers on them showing that the alarm, coating and warranty were added on. I didn't check to see if the Broncos had those as well.

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Looks like my car is finally moving!!! Status just changed to order confirmed and based on what I’ve seen here in the forums it might have finally shipped!

ZiggyStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru WRX