• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

California customers - Shipping Question

aac959226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Update from ford! My car arrived in Mira Loma CA. That’s 20 min Away! Should see it very soon.
Sponsored

Jag559

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2024
Mine also updated according to ford chat my car is at port richmond🥳🥳🥳

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I’m sure you’ll get your car this weekend. Post pics and please let me know roughly how many days it was in transit for 🙏🏻

aac959226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Now, all you need is an auto transporter with an empty spot and you're good to go.
I hope it’s soon! This wait it killing me lol. Especially since I contracted the car on Monday LOL. Not sure if that was a smart move.. oh well lol

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
My dealership is literally 25 miles from Mira Loma. I hope it doesn’t sit there for too long.
Mine arrived there this morning. Expecting the call in the next few days!

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
My tracker switched to order confirmed and also got a notification from VINview Flat Rock —> Illinois —> Tennessee with 9/11 as an updated eta.

Last night I decided to drive by my dealership and they had 5 GT all special orders.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Congrats man! Looks sick
From the dealership, drove straight up to DTLA, then drove home after the game. Awesome drive. When I got close to home tonight, switched my exhaust mode to "Sport" to see if any neighbors would come out to yell at me. No such luck! Maybe I have to go out for breakfast early tomorrow morning to see if I can get a reaction.