• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

California customers - Shipping Question

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Iā€™m also in SoCal. I really hope thatā€™s true. Iā€™ll update tomorrow if it does in deed.
Try asking your dealer for the vinview or Ford chat to see if it's at the railyard yet. Once there its shouldn't be too much longer.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Ford Tracker still shows delivery window between 8/28 and 9/10. Chat told me 8/31 to 9/6, though chat was unable to confirm that the car was actually on the train.
Ford Chat just advised me that my car arrived at Junction Point (Canadian National Railways)ā€ƒWest Chic, IL. Looks like a large Union Pacific automotive facility there. Perhaps the next step is down to KC before heading out to Mira Loma, CA.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just for reference the train I'm tracking has gone through Michigan, Illinois, Kansas, Texas and is now in New Mexico. Sometimes they arrive at a stop and take over a day to depart.

What I also did was looked up recent Bronco's that were coming to Az and got an ETA of 11 days from Michigan to Az. So far seems to be on schedule if not ahead.

I also seen that Ford Chat is well behind on where the train actually is most of the time. When I tracked the train to Texas they stated it was in Illinois.

Luajesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Just for reference the train I'm tracking has gone through Michigan, Illinois, Kansas, Texas and is now in New Mexico. Sometimes they arrive at a stop and take over a day to depart.

What I also did was looked up recent Bronco's that were coming to Az and got an ETA of 11 days from Michigan to Az. So far seems to be on schedule if not ahead.

I also seen that Ford Chat is well behind on where the train actually is most of the time. When I tracked the train to Texas they stated it was in Illinois.
Anyway you can help me track mine?
Railcar # PW 306018 (Canadian National railway)

Jag559

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2024
Ford Chat just advised me that my car arrived at Junction Point (Canadian National Railways)ā€ƒWest Chic, IL. Looks like a large Union Pacific automotive facility there. Perhaps the next step is down to KC before heading out to Mira Loma, CA.
My car was there from last monday. Idk whatā€™s going on every time i talked with ford chat they told me your car is at junction IL.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Just received my
YOUR VEHICLE IS ON ITS WAY
e-mail...10 days after the car showed "shipped" on my tracker!

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My car was there from last monday. Idk whatā€™s going on every time i talked with ford chat they told me your car is at junction IL.
Once you're on the train Ford Chat is not helpful anymore.
Sponsored