• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

California customers - Shipping Question

aac959226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
How do you guys track your rail car? Mines on Railcar # ETTX703925. My dealer is in SoCal OC area. I’ve asked chat if they’re able to track the location of the rail car and they said there’s no way. Also my eta was originally 8/25-8/31. Updated today to 9/2-9/14. Not sure why.
Sponsored

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How do you guys track your rail car? Mines on Railcar # ETTX703925. My dealer is in SoCal OC area. I’ve asked chat if they’re able to track the location of the rail car and they said there’s no way. Also my eta was originally 8/25-8/31. Updated today to 9/2-9/14. Not sure why.
CSX Railways 1 (800) 235-2352

After prompt, say: Location
After prompt, say: The 4 letter railcar prefix ETTX
After prompt, say: The railcar number 703925
After prompt, say: Done

Do Not speak to a person, only use the automated service.

Make sure when it reads back your prefix and rail car number they are correct.

aac959226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
CSX Railways 1 (800) 235-2352

After prompt, say: Location
After prompt, say: The 4 letter railcar prefix ETTX
After prompt, say: The railcar number 703925
After prompt, say: Done

Do Not speak to a person, only use the automated service.

Make sure when it reads back your prefix and rail car number they are correct.
Just tried calling and it said it was released by flat rock on 8/17 with no eta… that’s all the info it gave me ☹

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Norm Reeves Cerritos is showing they received a black non-premium GT retail order. The Ford tracker showed it was in "final preparation" as of 8/28. Is this going to anyone here? I wanted to be the first, but it looks like that's not happening! :crackup:

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just tried calling and it said it was released by flat rock on 8/17 with no eta… that’s all the info it gave me ☹

I had gotten a similar response and that is when it started moving fast. Just keep trying. I usually call twice a day unless it is stuck at a yard for more than 1 day, then I usually call throughout the day.

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Norm Reeves Cerritos is showing they received a black non-premium GT retail order. The Ford tracker showed it was in "final preparation" as of 8/28. Is this going to anyone here? I wanted to be the first, but it looks like that's not happening! :crackup:
I ordered a Carbonized gray gt premium from there! No way. Is there anyway you can checking out on their wee site?

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a Carbonized gray gt premium from there! No way. Is there anyway you can checking out on their wee site?
They have the one non-premium black GT on the lot and two in transit (neither of which are carbonized gray GT premium):

www.normreevesford.com/new-vehicles/mustang

The two "In Transit" Mustangs are dealer (blue stickers) rather than retail orders.

Mine isn't even showing up as "In Transit"...yet.

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
My Ford tracker just got changed to "Final Preparation 8/30."

Methinks it is here!!!!!
Congrats man! When did you order? Was your tracker updated to shipped? Placed mine 3/27 and I’m still on “Built” I’m positive something was defective with my car.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats man! When did you order? Was your tracker updated to shipped? Placed mine 3/27 and I’m still on “Built” I’m positive something was defective with my car.
I ordered on 4/26, confirmed 4/27, VIN e-mail received 6/15 and production scheduled for week of 8/21, production moved up to week of 8/14, blend date 8/16, in production 8/17, built 8/18, shipped 8/19, final preparation 8/30.

Dealer just called. Said my car came in...they just have to go find it! I described it, and the salesperson said, "I know where it is."

9:00 a.m. appointment for Saturday to finalize and drive away.

OP
OP

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I ordered on 4/26, confirmed 4/27, VIN e-mail received 6/15 and production scheduled for week of 8/21, production moved up to week of 8/14, blend date 8/16, in production 8/17, built 8/18, shipped 8/19, final preparation 8/30.

Dealer just called. Said my car came in...they just have to go find it! I described it, and the salesperson said, "I know where it is."

9:00 a.m. appointment for Saturday to finalize and drive away.
Happy for you. Congrats! Can you post pics when you pick it up? I’m frustrated lol. I ordered before you 🥲 my salesperson said their system shows mid September eta.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Happy for you. Congrats! Can you post pics when you pick it up? I’m frustrated lol. I ordered before you 🥲 my salesperson said their system shows mid September eta.
When I ordered in April, I was told perhaps 6 months, maybe more, maybe less. But I'm shocked it came two months early.

Jag559

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2024
Per the tracker, shipped 8/19.
Your car shipped by canadian national railway CN 704501 ? I m frustrated my car also shipped on 08/19. I talked with ford chat they told me your car still in IL.
Sponsored