• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Mine left New Boston early Saturday morning and VIN view at my dealer showed it hanging out in Toledo OH today. Final rail destination is Dixiana railyard in Columbia SC. VIN view showed ETA 9-17 9-23. Tracker shows ETA 9-14 9-27.
Mine is currently in dixiana. I got a tracker update on the 18th when it arrived in Cayce sc. Then it moved to dixiana the next day. I just got a tracker update saying today the 20th. Not sure if that means it was unloaded and is sitting there or if it left dixiana. I'm hoping the latter.
Sponsored

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
Well damn! At least you got your ride man!

How is it so far?
I am loving it! The a10 transmission is the biggest difference I feel from my 2018 A10 car. So much smoother shifting.

The screens feel natural when you sit in the car, I was really questioning them before I bought it. Track mode sounds good for stock and I prob will not be changing the exhaust.

Rides like a dream! I do need some tint on the car as it's a fishbowl, but I have had zero glare issues with the screen so far.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I am loving it! The a10 transmission is the biggest difference I feel from my 2018 A10 car. So much smoother shifting.

The screens feel natural when you sit in the car, I was really questioning them before I bought it. Track mode sounds good for stock and I prob will not be changing the exhaust.

Rides like a dream! I do need some tint on the car as it's a fishbowl, but I have had zero glare issues with the screen so far.
Nice!
I saw a couple of videos mentioning the A10 is peppier and more responsive to the paddles. Glad you confirmed that!

Did you get the Magneride? I plan on changing out the suspension on mine, as I despise body roll on cars.

Did you happen to get the B&O?

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice!
I saw a couple of videos mentioning the A10 is peppier and more responsive to the paddles. Glad you confirmed that!

Did you get the Magneride? I plan on changing out the suspension on mine, as I despise body roll on cars.
I do have magneride, and it performs will. I stick with the normal driving mode because the shifts are so smooth. No idea how it performs in sport or track. It does take bumps a lot better than my Non magneride 2018. My 2018 used to slam me on every imperfection.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I do have magneride, and it performs will. I stick with the normal driving mode because the shifts are so smooth. No idea how it performs in sport or track. It does take bumps a lot better than my Non magneride 2018. My 2018 used to slam me on every imperfection.
Looking back, i might have just went with Magneride, but hopefully I can find some coilovers that dont turn the car into a back breaking driving experience.

You play around with the paddles yet?
I've been worried about the paddles not being responsive enough since the day I ordered me A10 GT.

BTW did you get the B&O?

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking back, i might have just went with Magneride, but hopefully I can find some coilovers that dont turn the car into a back breaking driving experience.

You play around with the paddles yet?
I've been worried about the paddles not being responsive enough since the day I ordered me A10 GT.

BTW did you get the B&O?
B&O is nice. Yes I have it. Better systems out there but its a clean crisp sound. Paddles have a slight delay, not like a video game. But they work well for me. Personally I never use them unless I am down shifting to be annoying under a bridge LOL

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
B&O is nice. Yes I have it. Better systems out there but its a clean crisp sound. Paddles have a slight delay, not like a video game. But they work well for me. Personally I never use them unless I am down shifting to be annoying under a bridge LOL
Glad youre enjoying it!
Can't wait to drive mine. I've been driving a Rav4 for 2 months now!

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad youre enjoying it!
Can't wait to drive mine. I've been driving a Rav4 for 2 months now!
My wife drives a Rav4. LOL she loves that little thing. I want her to get a grand highlander.

Yours will come soon!

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
My car was marked as final preparation on the tracker and delivered according to chat, absolutely zero calls from the dealer, does anyone know how long it takes to get the call once if comes in?

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang

We're very happy to hear you're loving your new ride! Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family! 😊
Sponsored