• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
IM just curious.... why order from Granger when you live in LA and the other guy in Dallas? Last time I checked 5 star ford in dallas was still in business. Was the pricing that big of a difference?

1. MSRP (5 star) vs below invoice (Granger)
2. 1 step ordering with no BS
3. Upfront about dealer fees and add ons (there are none)
4. Did I mention I ordered completely online and didnā€™t have to deal with any of the dealer BS?

Even if itā€™s gonna cost me $1k to get it home and me delivery is later than if i had ordered here, knowing Iā€™m not gonna get shafted and having someone whoā€™s willing to give deals to enthusiasts is well worth it
Sponsored

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
It took like 5 days to get to KC then it took like a day and a half to get offloaded and ready to ship.

As for tracking, I posted the steps earlier
I followed your tracking steps and it returned with ā€œcould not find/trackā€ šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_5511

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
IM just curious.... why order from Granger when you live in LA and the other guy in Dallas? Last time I checked 5 star ford in dallas was still in business. Was the pricing that big of a difference?
I reached out to two Ford dealerships I've dealt with before.

I called one of them a week after order banks opened and they didn't know anything about it. Called them twice, insisted they were open and both times they said call back next month.

The other dealership would not take x-plan and gave me the run-around. I would get left waiting for responses for days and eventually just gave up working with them.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Ford chat just told me my eta is listed as the 12th -18th... it's the 13th. Still no sign of it leaving the forbidden land.

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Iā€™m still stuck in New Boston, but know it will be going via CSX to Jessup, MD. Went to CSX and found train schedules leaving new boston. Maybe I get on one of them, interest 3 leaving on Sunday?

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_0342

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I followed your tracking steps and it returned with ā€œcould not find/trackā€ šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I just tried to track your car and got the same thing. Maybe you're still being loaded onto the rail?
Mine was able to be tracked the next day.

Forde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
The online tracker moved mine from scheduled to ā€œin productionā€ but with no date, then the next day the window sticker was made available with a blend date in next week.

Getting excited! Hoping the strike doesnā€™t delay this.

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
ā€œShippedā€ and Arrived in New Boston 8/21
Received shipped email 8/31
Shipped railcar today, 9/14
ETA 9/17-9/23

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
I reached out to two Ford dealerships I've dealt with before.

I called one of them a week after order banks opened and they didn't know anything about it. Called them twice, insisted they were open and both times they said call back next month.

The other dealership would not take x-plan and gave me the run-around. I would get left waiting for responses for days and eventually just gave up working with them.
That is annoying. I went through Gary Crossley Ford. Bought my Truck with them and they never have dealer fees and dumb packages. Ordered right when it opened up, they even called me to let me know. They are usually pretty good on working with me on the price of the car, but from what the other guy said they will not sell it under invoice so I will look at them next go around.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
That is annoying. I went through Gary Crossley Ford. Bought my Truck with them and they never have dealer fees and dumb packages. Ordered right when it opened up, they even called me to let me know. They are usually pretty good on working with me on the price of the car, but from what the other guy said they will not sell it under invoice so I will look at them next go around.
Yea , dealerships all got worse the last few years. No one to hold them accountable or make them work for their money.

Anyways. Did your car reach KC yet?

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Do we know how long it takes for a train to get to Atlanta from New Boston?

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Mine took 9 days from the ship date to be off-loaded in Birmingham so Iā€™d expect Atlanta to be be a similar timeframe.