• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Built Notification finally?

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Let's be honest, it's gotta be a lot better experience if you were to custom order while production and deliveries were steady state, I'm sure there's less headaches.
Absolutely! I couldn’t agree more-there was zero advantage to ordering early and the truth is we are being penalized for doing so. Nice job Ford👍🤦‍♂️

A little honesty and communication would go a LOOOONG WAY!
Sponsored

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Mine moved to built today. 7/12/2023 production date. Shipping down to Texas via railcar. Going to call my dealer tomorrow for a new ETA and I'll post an update if anyone from Texas wants to know.
I'd like an update. I have a build date of 8/28 and I'm in Houston

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Absolutely! I couldn’t agree more-there was zero advantage to ordering early and the truth is we are being penalized for doing so. Nice job Ford👍🤦‍♂️

A little honesty and communication would go a LOOOONG WAY!
Ordering early got me nowhere. I ordered on 3/27 and have a build date of 8/28. I have seen people order June and already have a delivery date

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I'd like an update. I have a build date of 8/28 and I'm in Houston
Just talked to my dealership in Houston as well. Released for shipping Aug 21, ETA of Sep 1-7. That's an ETA from the transportation company, not Ford. They'll have more accurate delivery date as it gets closer.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just talked to my dealership in Houston as well. Released for shipping Aug 21, ETA of Sep 1-7. That's an ETA from the transportation company, not Ford. They'll have more accurate delivery date as it gets closer.
@Bethstang and @TinMannequin looking forward to giving you the wave in town. My delivery is similar to TinMannequin's.