• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Build Date Unscheduled.... still

LionK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
First thread I have posted on this forum and I feel that I have a question that may be oversaturated but I have not found much help on it thus far. I ordered my car on 9/16 and have not received any update or vin from Ford. I am in no rush and would rather have delivery in the Spring but figured I would ask to see when build dates are usually scheduled. The dealer said my car would be delivered around 5 months but could be as soon as 3. I know with everything going on that seems near impossible, especially because I still have not received a vin yet, but they seemed confident so I took it with a grain of salt. Is there any way to know when my car would get scheduled. Specs are PP1, Base GT Plus, NPP, Active Exhaust, Dark Matter
Sponsored

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
It take time. Many of us like myself ordered 3/27 and some people are still unscheduled. I didn't get my car built until today. It also took me until the last 2 weeks of August be scheduled and receive a VIN. So it could take some months. Some people are lucky enough to get scheduled the next day. While some people have not be so lucky. There are still day one people seeing people getting scheduled and they ordered their car last month. It's tough it's really really tough.

OP
OP
LionK

LionK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
It take time. Many of us like myself ordered 3/27 and some people are still unscheduled. I didn't get my car built until today. It also took me until the last 2 weeks of August be scheduled and receive a VIN. So it could take some months. Some people are lucky enough to get scheduled the next day. While some people have not be so lucky. There are still day one people seeing people getting scheduled and they ordered their car last month. It's tough it's really really tough.
Wow! I was wondering how others' experiences went, didn't think you were waiting for a battleship lol. I hope you get some good news from Ford soon it's definitely due.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Wow! I was wondering how others' experiences went, didn't think you were waiting for a battleship lol. I hope you get some good news from Ford soon it's definitely due.
I was fortunate and my car was built 10/25. Others are still waiting from day one. Some of them have very simple builds and still have no build week. And some gave up and found their spec car at another dealership.

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
Ordered my DH the day pre order came out back in march or April and I have yet to get any news on it. I’m close to just giving up 😭

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
First thread I have posted on this forum and I feel that I have a question that may be oversaturated but I have not found much help on it thus far. I ordered my car on 9/16 and have not received any update or vin from Ford. I am in no rush and would rather have delivery in the Spring but figured I would ask to see when build dates are usually scheduled. The dealer said my car would be delivered around 5 months but could be as soon as 3. I know with everything going on that seems near impossible, especially because I still have not received a vin yet, but they seemed confident so I took it with a grain of salt. Is there any way to know when my car would get scheduled. Specs are PP1, Base GT Plus, NPP, Active Exhaust, Dark Matter
Ordered 3/27, unscheduled clean, no VIN or anything. Patience is a must.

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I ordered my car 3/27 and just got it a couple weeks ago. It was a long 6 months for sure

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
I ordered on 8/12 GT Convertible, received build date week of 10/9 5 days later on 8/17, car built on 10/11, waiting on shipment.

OP
OP
LionK

LionK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Ordered my DH the day pre order came out back in march or April and I have yet to get any news on it. I’m close to just giving up 😭
Oh man thats tough. I heard the car was well worth the wait and hopefully by the time yours is built QC gets better. Crazy how you haven't even received a build date

GongZilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium 400a package
Ordered on 9/12 and got a build date of 12/11 not sure why it varies so much, I've heard that certain dealerships get preferential treatment... maybe they sell more than other dealerships. Who knows, hoping to take delivery in January.... good luck, hope you get a build date soon. Keep checking your email

Mocansat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
I feel your pain. Ordered 7/9. Vapor Blue GT Premium PP, NPP, AVE, MR. Still no vin or build date. Just the dreaded hurry up and wait 45 day emails.