• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Blue Smoke on start up....

Dokes650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang gt premium
UPDATE: Took my car to another dealership last week, they did the troubleshooting like they were supposed to do and found No. 1 cylinder bad, leaking oil from valves. Said it looks "terrible ". Ford has authorized a head or engine change. They want the head pulled first. I don't want this. The dealership said that one other GT somewhere has the same problem. I have requested a buy back again. I have had it with this car!

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
UPDATE: Took my car to another dealership last week, they did the troubleshooting like they were supposed to do and found No. 1 cylinder bad, leaking oil from valves. Said it looks "terrible ". Ford has authorized a head or engine change. They want the head pulled first. I don't want this. The dealership said that one other GT somewhere has the same problem. I have requested a buy back again. I have had it with this car!
Oh wow that's horrible. I know things happen but I'm a little worried as I have a GT on order myself. I see the OP of this thread had to have this long block replaced to the tune of $11k. Hoping that everything works out for you and crossing my fingers I get a good build.

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Oh wow that's horrible. I know things happen but I'm a little worried as I have a GT on order myself. I see the OP of this thread had to have this long block replaced to the tune of $11k. Hoping that everything works out for you and crossing my fingers I get a good build.
I did have the motor replaced and I've not had any issues since. Cost me zero but cost Ford an $11k motor

Dokes650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang gt premium
This kind of work is only as good as the technician doing it. Hopefully I get a good job. Thanks for your support and comments.
Sponsored