• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Black Pony Emblem

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
I
If you've got a Performance Package car, you don't have the active shutters, it can be done without removing the front clip. @Carter1776 did it, he said you need small forearms though 😂
Can atest! I have a medium build and I got it but bruised my forearms doing it!

Last edited:

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I did mine without removing the bumper, but it was a pain on the ass...
I did mine without removing the bumper, too, but it was no work at all. I bought a Dark Horse. :rockon:

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bruises and cuts for me, 😢, 12.15"

😂🤣😂
a lot of my pain came from trying to get the middle screw back in, trust me, 3 of the 4 screws is plenty to hold it on, dont even mess with the middle screw, saves time and pain lol

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
a lot of my pain came from trying to get the middle screw back in, trust me, 3 of the 4 screws is plenty to hold it on, dont even mess with the middle screw, saves time and pain lol
I'm shooting for the two furthest out and I'll call it a success! Just need the emblem to finally show up. Did the body color match from lethal performance.

If it's a success, I'll have a black pony for sale if anyone wants it.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm shooting for the two furthest out and I'll call it a success! Just need the emblem to finally show up. Did the body color match from lethal performance.

If it's a success, I'll have a black pony for sale if anyone wants it.
doing the 2 furthest out will be cake then, i recommend getting the bolts a turn or two out with a socket and then use your fingers to get them rest of the way out, save a lot of struggle lol. Also its pretty easy to get the screws to start by finger since they are coarse threaded, just dont dop them because there isnt any easy way to get them from the under belly pan.

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
doing the 2 furthest out will be cake then, i recommend getting the bolts a turn or two out with a socket and then use your fingers to get them rest of the way out, save a lot of struggle lol. Also its pretty easy to get the screws to start by finger since they are coarse threaded, just dont dop them because there isnt any easy way to get them from the under belly pan.
That's my biggest fear. I have the rtr undertray extension, screw drops, I'm taking about 25 screws out to retrieve, forget that! If I get 2 in, I can lose 2, I like my odds!!!

Guy at work told me to put scotch tape on the bolt before I put it in the socket, should help keep it in place. If you're telling me I'll have room to thread by hand to start, I'm shootting to get all 4. I'll tell the ladies cars and coffee I got the forearm scars from our weekly fight club meets.

Win win
Sponsored