• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Best wife EVER award goes to.........

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I had a birthday this week and was pretty tired when I got home from work today. Then the wife surprised me with a @LethalPerformance gift card. She normally asks me what I want then purchases it. I'm a picky person or as she likes to say, "he has preferences." We pretty much see things we want and just pull the trigger and buy it. Makes it hard to get something our significant other wants. Today was different. I had been on their site (purely because they sponsor this site) and was perusing the videos gaining some basic Mustang knowledge as this will be my first Mustang. Left the site opened up on the computer a few days ago. Fast forward to today and there is an envelope nestled in my keyboard with Happy Birthday on it. Inside is a origami looking thing folded up in said envelope. Take it out and it is a White car. Far from being a mustang but it is a car (maybe looks like a tesla truck with all the straight angled folds, but I m not telling her that :crackup:) I open it up and its a Lethal Performance gift card for a sizeable amount. It was like she finally got me. Not got me a gift, but got me. Being married for over 24 years, these moments of gratitude around gifts don't happen often for me as I am not big on gifts. I am thankful. So with that being said I will probably purchase a cold air intake X2 or x1 kit....or however that scenario goes. Thanks and looking forward to owning, driving, and enjoying a Mustang.
Sponsored

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I had a birthday this week and was pretty tired when I got home from work today. Then the wife surprised me with a @LethalPerformance gift card. She normally asks me what I want then purchases it. I'm a picky person or as she likes to say, "he has preferences." We pretty much see things we want and just pull the trigger and buy it. Makes it hard to get something our significant other wants. Today was different. I had been on their site (purely because they sponsor this site) and was perusing the videos gaining some basic Mustang knowledge as this will be my first Mustang. Left the site opened up on the computer a few days ago. Fast forward to today and there is an envelope nestled in my keyboard with Happy Birthday on it. Inside is a origami looking thing folded up in said envelope. Take it out and it is a White car. Far from being a mustang but it is a car (maybe looks like a tesla truck with all the straight angled folds, but I m not telling her that :crackup:) I open it up and its a Lethal Performance gift card for a sizeable amount. It was like she finally got me. Not got me a gift, but got me. Being married for over 24 years, these moments of gratitude around gifts don't happen often for me as I am not big on gifts. I am thankful. So with that being said I will probably purchase a cold air intake X2 or x1 kit....or however that scenario goes. Thanks and looking forward to owning, driving, and enjoying a Mustang.
Congrats on the gift and the 24 years, Good stuff!

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I think I am going to start looking for a girl to make a wife. But I'm too busy with working my ass of to save for a Mustang lol

And uh, happy birthday man.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Good thing you remembered to clear your browser history :thumbsup:

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
You've got a great wife that's for sure! She's definitely a keeper. Happy Birthday as well!

Looking forward to assisting you with your S650 mustang parts purchases! If there's anything we can do for you in the meantime please feel free to give us a shout.

Thanks!!

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Happy birthday! Mine's this weekend. My wife is getting me some window tint...with our money :crackup:

OP
OP
goodlettjr

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Happy birthday! Mine's this weekend. My wife is getting me some window tint...with our money :crackup:
LOL....any time we go out to eat, I tell the waiter / waitress that my sugar momma is paying. My wife spoils it every time and says the card goes to the same account as his. :bandit:

Enjoy your tint.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
That is amazing, so excited for you! And happy birthday from the Ford family. :)
Sponsored