• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic Shift Knobs

OP
OP

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
that is your opinion but the stock shift is boring.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
that is your opinion but the stock shift is boring.
It's not just @Interstellar 's opinion... I too, agree that it is stupid. lol
Why put something like that on an auto? Just get a manual. Plenty of them out there and you can shift the real thing.

OP
OP

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
When the 10R80s are faster then the mt82s, if you want a manual get a dark horse to get the tremec

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Looks nice, but I'm not a fan of aluminum (or any hard conductive material for that matter) for shifter knobs. Cold in the winter and hot in the summer.

Hope you get one if you like it!

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
Although I don’t like that particular knob, I do want to do a different shifter knob at some point. And to the people saying to just go buy a manual transmission car, well not everyone can afford a GT or higher priced vehicle to get the manual. Although I do not know if the OP has an EB or GT so I can’t speak for him but I couldn’t afford the GT and with my particular situation, I couldn’t get a used EB or GT with the a manual so I’m stuck with the auto in the EB. Not everyone has the finances or credit to be able to get a new manual or even a used one.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I'd rather have a boring shift know than one that looks like a D.

Radiant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ecoboost Convertible (ordered), '18 Ecoboost

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Wow Be constructive, show some love. I like the concept but not the color. For me, a dark grey or matching the body color would suite me. RIP ACTUAL, how about some pics of the ride?

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Although I don’t like that particular knob, I do want to do a different shifter knob at some point. And to the people saying to just go buy a manual transmission car, well not everyone can afford a GT or higher priced vehicle to get the manual. Although I do not know if the OP has an EB or GT so I can’t speak for him but I couldn’t afford the GT and with my particular situation, I couldn’t get a used EB or GT with the a manual so I’m stuck with the auto in the EB. Not everyone has the finances or credit to be able to get a new manual or even a used one.
Isn't the manual the 'free' base transmission and the automatic 10 speed like a $2k option regardless of engine? LOL

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
how down bad you gotta be to let an automatic transmission live rent free in your head?

OP
OP

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
Wow Be constructive, show some love. I like the concept but not the color. For me, a dark grey or matching the body color would suite me. RIP ACTUAL, how about some pics of the ride?
The thing about billetworkz man is you can get whatever you like, if you even titanium. I welcome all opinions at the end of the day its my car and I am going to make it my own.
S650 Mustang Automatic Shift Knobs 1714570693700-fx

I will add some photos of the car down below.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Being 'constructive' doesn't mean you have to say it looks good. If you think something is bad, speaking up about that is just as constructive as speaking up about something you do like.
Sponsored