• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
One step closer... status switched to "Awaiting Shipment" at 3 am CT today.

Although, to be clear, I've been "awaiting shipment" since the day I ordered! :)
Me too! "in production" for 15 days, little longer than the "few days" cotus says lol. EDD date of 4/7 the same, thankfully because I want to see what the rabates switch to on 4/5..
Sponsored

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
One step closer... status switched to "Awaiting Shipment" at 3 am CT today.

Although, to be clear, I've been "awaiting shipment" since the day I ordered! :)
You seem to be exactly 1 day ahead of me. I'll be watching COTUS this evening! My goal is to catch the change in status before the batch runs. ;)

Any idea how many pulls cotus checker is running every hour. I bet Ford sees the impact.

itguy08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, 2010 Taurus SHO, 2011 F150
Congrats! You guys are all lucky - Ordered 2/17 and still not moved along - EDD is 4/23.

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I just updated the script since people are still confused about the updated window sticker. You'll no longer be getting updated window stickers anymore, you'll get only two instead: the one when it was first released, and one when the car gets delivered.

emcee1011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
As much as I want to say I envy the guys who are getting really quick EDD's, looking back at 4 nor'easters in the past month for NY makes me feel relieved that I'm looking at an EDD in later April!

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
Getting close - waiting for update to "Awaiting Shipment"

10 days away from spring fun

S650 Mustang Automatic COTUS Checker {filename}

Ylow281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT/2018 Mustang GT
When does production actually start on COTUS. My car was complete with "in order status" and moved to "in production" on 3/15. The blend date is 3/22. So has the car been being built since 3/15 or does it not start being built until today 3/22?

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My friend's car just got delivered this morning, 2 days early of his EDD.

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
When does production actually start on COTUS. My car was complete with "in order status" and moved to "in production" on 3/15. The blend date is 3/22. So has the car been being built since 3/15 or does it not start being built until today 3/22?
It'll be built on 03/22. Blend date is the date it'll go down the assembly line at Flat Rock plant i guess. And the status will change to 'Awaiting Shipment' after few days.

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What'd he get?

I also got a cotus email saying I lost my EDD and I'm back in awaiting shipment! WTF....total cock tease Ford. It's like I'm 15 years old again.

Edit: ok got another cotus checker email. I'm back in transit.
This is his car, basically mine minus the PP with a different color
S650 Mustang Automatic COTUS Checker 1

Delphiexec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Magnetic 6 Speed
So I got worried about my order after reading that GT/PP/Manual was balanced and if you didn't have a build date yet it woudn't get built. So I called my dealer and they advised the order # had changed. When we looked in COTUS the order was there, but I realized the transmission was an automatic instead of manual. Hoping to get it sorted out tomorrow.

-The order date in COTUS is 12/27 when I ordered on 3/7. That and the changed order # make me think they took an existing order to meet mine. Is that possible?

-The remainder of the features on the order sheet are listed in COTUS, with the exception of the Voice Activated Navigation package. Can anyone confirm if that package shows up in COTUS? I know not every single feature is listed, but now I'm worried. Its the non premium if that matters, I prefer the cloth seats.

Waiting like a kid on Christmas eve has turned into dread of having to clear this mess up.

Thanks.
Sponsored